Unnamed Tribe Cat (Closed)

Name: ???

Gender: Female

Clan: Tribe of Rushing Water

Appearance:  A lithe, graceful, icy gray and black calico she-cat with icy blue eyes, large, pointed ears, and a  long tail.

Personality: A daredevil to the core. She loves to jump ravines, swim icy rivers, parkour down treacherous, slippery rocks and skip across weak ice. ??? Also loves to fight and hunt, and hates sitting still. Her favorite food is eagle. 

Kin: Mother: Frozen Dew on Icy Leaf, (AKA Dew,) A slender, blueish gray she-cat with dull, grayish eyes, and white patches. Father: Chestnut Bear Standing on Stump, (AKA Chestnut) A stout, long limbed, pale brown and black tom with deep blue eyes, and a tattered ear. (Deceased) Sisters: Pale Dawn Shining Over Stones, (AKA Dawn), a small-pawed, solid pale gray she-cat with deep blue eyes, and a brown spot over her eye. Tiny Flower Sprouting From Moss, a tiny, skinny, brown and white patched she-cat with gray eyes. (Deceased) Brother: Wailing Wolf Standing at Peak, (AKA Wolf,) a sturdy, tall, very dark brown tom, with broad black stripes and deep blue eyes. 

What is her name? (If you name her, you keep her!) I'm trying to catch up with these, making it so that new people to the book have more than one to do. Because of this, I am making it so that we need nine comments to pick a name. Thanks for your time!