Wisdom Teeth (Hengils bros)

I got a prompt to write a character after they got their wisdom teeth taken out so uh here you go-

OH ALSO I WROTE THIS SO THEY WEREN'T LIKE ACTUALLY TOGETHER YET :DD

Sigils slowly walked into the living room, peeking inside. "How are you feeling?"

Henwy was slumped on the couch, messing with his sleeves- which were too long for his arms and flopped over his hands.

"Sigils, look." He met Sigils' gaze, brown eyes wide. "My arms are noodles."

Sigils barely suppressed a snort at the drugged man's amazement.

The tall man, mouth puffy with gauze, moved his arms to make the sleeves flap and grinned.

"Hey, you wanna see something?" Sigils smiled, walking over and sitting down next to him.

Henwy looked over at him, still grinning.

Sigils reached and pulled Henwy's sleeves up to his elbows, revealing his skinny arms.

Henwy sucked in a loud gasp of astonishment, staring at his arms. "You are so amazing." He gasped, looking back at Sigils.

Sigils couldn't hold back a chuckle this time, leaning on the back of the couch.

Henwy's puffed-out mouth suddenly turned down, his wide eyes filling, to Sigils' shock, with tears. "Please don't leave."

Sigils let out a sharp laugh. "What? Henwy, I'm not leaving-"

"Don't leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...." Henwy trailed off into a high pitched whine as he flopped onto the shorter man's lap.

Sigils was flat out laughing now as he brushed Henwy's hair out of his face, amused by the man's loss of a filter.

Henwy blinked up at him pitifully.

"You are so ridiculous." Sigils whispered, poking a finger at Henwy's nose.

"You ruined my arm-noodle-noodle-arms." Henwy slurred back, trying to mimic a serious face, but failing in his hysteria. He buried his swollen face in Sigils' shirt, wrapping his arms around Sigils' waist.

"Uh-" Sigils started, then let out a sigh, realizing he was stuck.

He leaned on the back of the couch, and eventually fell asleep with his head slumped over and his hand tangled in Henwy's brown hair.

So um there was also a bonus part I added with Henwy waking up on top of Sigils and not remembering anything and being super embarrased and also Biffle and Nico are there to laugh but I'm too tired to type it rn-

I might type it later

maybe