⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Paimon Angst˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Request:No one.

Travaler leaves Paimon to go back with their sibling.

I hope you enjoy this.
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
Pov Traveler found their sibling and Paimon was left alone: Traveler sighed as they where listening to Paimon talk...  “Traveler I hope you are al-” Paimon was about to say before a portal they saw before came out of no where, The travelers sibling stepped out the portal “Good job...you finished your journey.!” the traveler looked at their sibling in shock they then ran to their sibling and hugged them, “...Well I guess this is Goodbye Paimon....” traveler said as they looked at Paimon “g-good bye traveler...” Paimon said as she flew towards them “Keep this...so I'll always be with you...!” Paimon said as she took the star out of her hair and put it in Travelers, she then took her scarf off and gave it to Travelers sibling “Goodbye traveler..I hope you two have a great journey to the other world..!” Paimon had said before Traveler and their sibling left, Paimon then sat on the ground silently with dull eyes, master Jean,Lisa and Kaeya were walking looking for Traveler they then noticed Paimon they walked over to her “Wheres cutie?” Said Lisa , “Traveler left with their sibling..” Paimon said looking at the three, they stayed quiet “You poor thing...” Jean had said as she picked Paimon up.., “Wheres your star and scarf...?” Kaeya asked “Traveler and their sibling have them...” Paimon said quietly , The three just stayed quiet, “Well then how about you stay with us?” Kaeya asked, “Its her decision” Lisa and Jean said at the same time looking at Kaeya, Kaeya sighed, “Paimon how about you stay with us?” Kaeya said again “Sure..” Paimon said softly as she looked at Kaeya.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
    ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆I'll make part 2 I promise!⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚