1

|| Hello reader! I am the author, Toast! I'll be writing this during school hours and try to continue writing after school, so bare with me ^^ This is my first fanfic I've ever written, so please give me critique and let me know anything on your opinions of this book! :D ||

-----------------

It was late September, People we're just getting off of work, and kids were getting out of school to enjoy their breaks with their families. Dream was getting his coat and scarf to start heading out, as he worked as a hotel clerk. He looked out. It looked beautiful outside. Leaves were orange, red and yellow. Kids were laughing and playing in their Fall attires. Just the perfect season and time of the year to relax and to get a cup of hot chocolate.

Dream went to his favorite beverage shop in town. As he enters, he was greeted by a warm smell of all the warm drinks. "Oh, hey Dream!" someone said. Dream looked at the person with a slight surprise on his face. It was George. "Oh, hey George" said Dream with a gentle smile. 

"Didn't know you worked as a barista."

"Nothing new. I've been here for a while. Changed jobs again." George said with a giggle.

Dream giggled too. He then came to ask, "What happened at your last job?" George then shaked his head, and said, "The boss said I should change my job there to a waiter. He should've known way before that I'm not patient with people and taking their orders." Dream then nodded. "I see. well, it's not your fault, really." George then walked to the register. "Would it be your favorite this time, Dream?" He said as he tapped on the screen. Dream nodded again. "Yes, thank you.". Dream's favorite was hot chocolate with caramel dripped on top of the whipped cream.

-----------------------

As Dream payed and waited on one of the tables for his order to be made, he stared outside. It looked.. peaceful. 

"Order for Dream!" George called out. Dream stopped staring out and stood up to get his order. "Thank you, George." George then waved goodbye to Dream as Dream walked out of the shop.