3

---------------

Dream then headed behind the front desk and sat down. It was his job to help at the front desk and to get people check in to get their rooms. A Hotel clerk behind the front desk. It would be like a writer, but with no pen and a book. 

It was 6 am when two people enter the hotel building with luggage. One female and the other a male. The guy has short blonde hair with sky blue eyes, and while the lady has long, dark brownish hair with dark eyes. They must be a couple, Dream thinks. "Good morning! What can I help with today?" Dream said. "Good morning, mate. Yes, we'd like a room for two for 3 nights please?" They guy said. Dream then got on the computer and looked for any open rooms for two. "There is one available on floor 3, room 325. And for 3 nights, that'll be... 570 dollars." The guy looked a bit confused, but then the lady whispered something to him which made him seem calm now. "So, it's going to be 380 pound sterling, Alright. I have the 'dollars' for that." And it was true, indeed he did pay that with the dollars. "Thank you, and I'll get your room card." Dream said as he stood up. 

---------------

Dream returned with the room card in his hand. "Here you go, sir." "Thank you, have a good day." The man said in delight. Before the two left to the elevator, Dream took a careful look and the guy. He didn't look like he was from this country. "Uhm, sir? Could I ask a question?" Dream said slowly. The man turns around before entering the elevator with the lady. "Sure. Go on, mate." 

"Where are you from? You don't look like you're from here. Not to be rude or anything." The man smiled, then said "I'm from the Netherlands. If you ever want to go there, go for it. It's nice there." Dream nodded happily, then spoke. "Alright then, I'll leave you be. Have a good day!" 

"You too, mate. by the way, I'm Philza. This here, is my wife, Kristin. If you ever want to talk to us, just call our room number. We'll probably also leave behind our phone number." (Please don't think of it as weird, they're just becoming friends ;-;)

"Alrighty, bye!" Then then entered the elevator and left to the third floor.

--------------

Dream was to sit down and do the same thing the whole day, thus stay up late, too. It messed him up a bit, but it didn't matter to Dream. people arrived, people checked out, same old thing. But the fun part was to get to know the people. He liked socializing. 

|| A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't think of anything to write||