8

Seek awoke to find himself clinging to Figure who seemed to be snoring softly while holding onto Seek. Seek started to feel bad knowing that he must have kept Figure awake for a while. 'I'm so selfish, I should have just let Figure le-'  "Hello.. Seek..." Figure suddenly interrupted.

"O-oh.. good morning Figure..." Seek replied nervously. He blushed. He didn't know why. 'Stop BLUSHING' he screamed to himself in his mind.

"Do you want.. to get... up now..?" Figure asked, tilting his head a little.

"Yes please.." Seek answered. Figure now let go of Seek and got off the bed. Seek got off soon after and walked out the door with Figure. They seemed to be the first ones awake as nobody else was in the main room. Seek started to make him and Figure breakfast. Figure came over when Seek was about done.

"It... smells.. good..." Figure said. Seek smiled at the comment.

"Thanks.. you can go sit at the table while I finish." Seek told him. Figure went over and sat at the larger chair that was meant for him. Seek came over and slid him a bowl of scrambled eggs before sitting down next to him.

The heard a door open and Seek looked over to see Jack and Samson leaving their room. Samson was walking like he had just learned how to and was hunched over a bit with his eyes barely open. He looked like a fucking zombie.

Samson went to the counter and grabbed a granola bar before eating it in one bite. He grabbed a glass and filled with water before dumping it out in the sink and trying to drink from the empty cup. He walked over to Jack and leaned his head on Jack's shoulder and groaned.

"Not a... morning person.. huh..?" Figure spoke up. Jack smiled and picked Samson up.

"Definitely not.. took forever to get him out of bed." Jack said, carrying Samson to the couch. He tried to move Samson to the spot next to him but Samson refused to budge and let out a low grunt. Jack sighed and just let Samson sit on his lap while he turned on the TV.

"These.. eggs.. are good..." Figure told Seek.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like them." Seek said with a light smile. Soon they both finished and put their bowls in the sink since the dishwasher didn't work. More entities started to wake up as time went by. Most went over and watched the TV. Seek looked at the clock and saw he had about ten minutes until the hotel opened up.

"Hey, Figure. I'm going to start heading to my domain, bye!" Seek called to him. Seek saw Figure nod lightly. After a bit of walking he made it there, preparing for another long day. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. 'Fuck, another headache..' He thought to himself, rubbing his forehead. He started to worry that this might affect his performance. He decided he would try to brush it off for now.

About an hour later Seek sensed some people approaching his domain. He summoned his eyes to look at them. There were two. One had red hair and was wearing what looked like a lumberjack uniform, and the other had black hair with casual clothes and a hoodie. Seek submerged himself into the floor, waiting for them to come near. He heard a door opened followed by footsteps. "Thank fuck those eyeball things are gone.." The red headed one said.

"Don't get your hopes up too high." Black hair responded. Seek emerged from the ground. The two looked back in horror and soon began to run. Seek felt a twinge in his head but tried to ignore it. He knew he was running slower than usual. The red head suddenly tripped and feel to the ground with a thud. Seek pounced and stamped on his head, nearly crushing it completely. He began chasing the other only to realize he was long gone.

(time skip)

It had been hours and Seek's headache had finally started to calm down. Seek knew he had about an hour before the hotel closed down. He sat down and leaned against the wall, thinking to himself for the rest of the time.

(time skip)

Seek heard a door slam open a bolted upwards, startled. He looked over and saw Rush practically shaking in excitement. "The fuck?" Seek said.

"Samson killed his first human! It was awesome!!" Rush practically screamed. Seek never knew why he acted like a first kill was some historic event, but he always decided to humor him.

"Hm, really? That's nice." Seek said plainly.

"Yeah! It was pretty brutal, three of the guys limbs were missing by the time he died." Rush said with joy, his smile wider than ever. Seek was slightly weirded out. Usually the other entities swiftly dealt with the humans but Samson seemed to take his time.

"Uh... cool.. I guess this means time to head back.." Seek said awkwardly. Rush and Seek started to walk back to the library.

They soon arrived and Seek saw Figure asleep at his desk, snoring softly. Seek walked over to him and nudged his shoulder, waking him up. "Wha... oh.. hello.. Seek..." Figure said slowly. "Thanks for.. waking... me up.." Figure then pet Seek's head a bit and walked off.

Seek was left stunned for a moment, processing what Figure had done and how he felt. He loved it. He loved Figure's touch. He wanted him to shower him with affection all day. He started blushing and quickly walked to the living room with his heart beating fast.

_____________________________

Yo sorry for the late ass update, had no motivation.