|three|

-MEADOWS-

The huddle of girls had made their way back into the club. Twenty minutes of polite chatter had passed before they all managed back inside. Mary was pressing on Felicity for all the details about Paris while the boys set up.

All the tables had been secured by gaggles of girls who were drinking their first rounds of the night. Felicity rathered it down here, the atmosphere felt cleaner, despite the people brushing and pushing up against every part of her body. Although, to be in the petite mosh pit was better than being sat at a grimy table.

It took around five minutes of Felicity explaining the routes she took around the city everyday to Mary. Who, bless her cotton socks, was getting confused by it all. Most likely the intake of her double gin, but Fliss dare not mention it to the slight girl. It was after her explanation that some clatter sounded on the stage.

Brian had slung his guitar over the waves on his head, it was a deep crimson. Fliss couldn't recognise the make. Only that it's was beautiful and suited his personality well, quirky and a little bit unusual. Even if she'd only had a few conversations with him.

Deaky, who she'd learnt was the bass player, had just placed the strap over his head. Flicking humid locks out of the way of his strap. Felicity could tell he was nervous. The tiny details seemed to set off some sort of anxious reaction. His cheeks were a little flushed, and Felicity felt pure sympathy for the bloke.

Freddie, he looked so natural on the stage. Waltzing about and chatting with each member, most likely pep talks for their upcoming set, Freddie spent the longest time talking to Deaky. Who seemed to relax a bit more as his shoulders went backwards after Freddie's magic words. He swayed with each move, looking so comfortable up on that stage. She admired the absolute ease about Freddie, like it was his home.

At the back and centre of the stage, was the blonde haired Roger. Who still, despite all of the hassle, had his pint placed to the right of his kit. It was mostly drunk now, about 60 percent spit and 40 percent goodness.

When he was sat down, his arms seemed to ease up, and Felicity could see why he was the drummer. The typical stereotyoe of a little baby charm and a lot of personality. His fringe was parted down the middle and the rest of his hair lay down to the top of his back. Layered and naturally volumised. Roger beamed at Freddie who must've exchanged a confident smile.

Felicity couldn't help but catch the contagious widespread grin that spread across his cheeks. She portrayed a little twinge of her own in response.

A gut feeling told Fliss this gig would be good.

Freddie took the mic stand in his grasp. It detached from the base, looking like a sort of weird staff as he attempted to wave the wired around the stand.

"Hello beautiful people." Freddie announced. The once bustling crowd of the club seemed to die down on the conversation front. They replaced the chatter with even louder cheers and whoops.

It was enchanting how easily the small crowd practically kissed his feet. 3 mere words...

"We have a very special set for you tonight, first though..." Freddie began, waving the mic about a little bit. The wire had gotten tangled at the bottom of the pole.

"We have our astonishing guitarist and the real frontman, Brain May!"

Cheers sounded for Brian's introduction. He strummed a little power chord in response to Freddie's call. Jackie, who was stood next to Fliss, began jumping and whooping louder than anyone else in the crowd. Immediately, Felicity shot her gaze back over to Brian, scouting out a little grin that crept upon his normally straight face.