Chapter 26.

________________

________________

"There's always one" Alex muttered

"Don't move" he warned them, "drop the knives"

Alex's brows arched, she stared at him narrow eyed "You are aware you have no authority over me, right?"

"Alex" stiles cautioned, "maybe you should listen"

Stiles never doubted Alex's craftsmanship with her weapons, but with the lingering death sentence on his mind. He couldn't help but worry about her every move.

"Just drop the knives!" He repeated louder, thinking it instigated power

"No!" Alex yelled back, she chuckled quietly "see, yelling doesn't do anything"

Ales scoffed, she took a step closer "Gerard argent is not who he makes you believe. Did he ever tell you that he took the bite of a wolf?"

"Back away"

Alex stepped closer "I mean, talk about hypocrisy, he - the very man who preaches to kill all the wolves tries to become one himself... and this was after he forced my mother to kill herself"

Alex took another step, she was distracting him and it was working.

"It obviously never succeeded, but he did spend a good 6 months soaking in his own black tar. All because he let the idea of a long life of health get to his head"

Alex tsked, "did he not teach you anything. You never get distracted"

she grabbed the gun and twister his hand back, turning she elbowed him in the nose with caused him to release his grip.

Alex threw the gun away from him, as he faced her with balled firsts she dodged each punch, showing him away from her.

He raised a leg to kick her, but she grabbed it before impact and flipped him to the ground, she leaned into his ear "now, I won't kil you because that's exactly what gerard wants. But I am gonna make sure you don't wake up form a few hours"

Alex grabbed the gun, she bit the end of it against the back of his head, his body fell limp.

Alex stood up, dusting off her hands. She took the gun and put it in the back of her jeans, her shirt covering it.

"Let's go" she turned around, noticing Lydia and stiles staring at her with a sense of aw

"That never gets old" Lydia commented

Alex shrugged slightly, "wouldn't be fair to use my powers"

Alex walked over to them, she felt stiles hands against her hips as he pulled her closer, kissing her sweetly.

Alex pulled away and shared a confused look.

"I can't wait to marry you" He admitted.

"Let's go" lydia urged,