05 || Fight

Why was Gojo-senpai sleeping with me? I didn't even notice him getting in bed. 

I was thinking deep about it while Gojo and I walked towards the first graders classroom.

We finished our morning routine and I was going to have my first class ever. It's not my dream to become a teacher but I have to for this one time. It's a pain in the ass. Not gonna lie, I suck at teaching. 

Once when I was teaching my partner how to control her cursed energy like a pro, I ended up teaching her how to break her own arm. I remember I paid for the hospital bill and apolozied to her parents. Ever since, I have never taught anybody. A total trauma to me.

But I like the kids here. They're fun. I just have to be careful. Besides, it's just for a few months. I can do this. 

Anyways, I need to start planning how to take Itadori. I do have to investigate for a few weeks to actually start acting. I started thinking of many ways to make this mission a success.

"(Y/n)? Hey, (Y/n)? (Y/N)!!"

"Y-yes?"

"Finally," Gojo was calling me three times in a row but I didn't have a clue. I was too focused on planning. God, I think too much. A bad habit of mine.

"Here's the classroom. I wanna make your entrance special so just come in the classroom when I call, k?" Gojo gave me a thumbs up. I sighed and agreed.

Gojo slide the classroom door open and entered the room, greeting the students. 

"You're late, sensei."

"Were you with (Y/n)-san?"

"When's (Y/n)-san coming? I wanna see her!"

"Okay guys, calm down."

I heard every single conversation but I ignored it and looked out the window. The garden of this school was beautiful as always.

"NOW, THE BIG ENTRANCE OF MISS (L/n) (Y/n)!!"

Gojo pointed at the door. There was a little pause and the door slid open.

I smiled big. You gotta make a good impression, right? "Good morning, guys!! Although I seen you guys just yesterday, I'm your very handsome and beautiful teacher, (L/n) (Y/n)!!"

"Hey, that's my line. Don't take it-" Gojo gasped sarcastically but was cut off.

"WOOOO!!!"

"(Y/N)-SENSEI!!!"

Itadori and Kugisaki clapped and whistled while Megumi's face remained experssionless. Though his mouth was kinda tilted upwards. 

"ME! ME! I HAVE A QUESTION!!" The three students and I were doing a Q and A.

"Yes, Yuji-kun!" I pointed at the boy with pink hair.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Itadori asked.

"OH, OH! I wanna hear that too!" Kugisaki stood up along with Itadori.

Megumi just looked at me.

Gojo raised his eyebrows that nobody could see.

"Umm," I looked at Itadori and smiled. "Top secret!" 

On the inside, I was panicking. I did have boyfriends before but I never went well with them.

Itadori and Kugisaki groaned and slid down their seats as Megumi relaxed his tense shoulders.