Seventeen

Christmas past and so has the New Year. Braxton and Seraphina had finally finished remodeling their house. Braxton told Emmett that he didn't want to go back to Forks as he likes it here. Just like Seraphina does. This was their home and it felt right. Rosalie saw Seraphina sleeping as she heard Emmett and Braxton. "Are you sure?"

"Em, I know we all are a family, but I have my own I need to think about. Not Edward and definitely not some human." He says. "The only human I need to think about is upstairs sleeping. Our baby will be due soon and knowing that there is nothing but drama back at home, I can't have her stressing out."

Emmett smiled as he put his hand on his nephew. "You have everything planned out."

"I do." He says. "I'm just thinking about eloping."

"You have me and Rosalie."

"That's all we need."
~~~
Seraphina woke up to more people in the house. She rubbed her eyes as she walked downstairs to see who was there. "Is the baby okay?"

"Healthy." Braxton says. "Don't worry about us, Esme. We've been on our own for awhile now and we love it. We don't have to deal with drama, Bella constantly asking to be turned, or aunt Rose arguing with Edward about Bella being with him." He sighed. "I'm thinking of my pregnant girlfriend. I refuse to let something happen to my family."

Making her appearance, Braxton looked at her. "You really had all this planned out."

"Baby, when we went on early vacation, I loved it just being us and I miss that." He says walking over to her. "I don't want to go back. I love it here. You, me, and this baby." Braxton placed his hand on her stomach. "We fixed this house together with uncle Em and aunt Rose. They can decide if they want to be with Carlisle, but we're not leaving the coven, I just prefer us to be alone."

Seraphina smiled as Carlisle and Esme smiled. "I like it just being us too." She says. "I love you."

Braxton pulled out a piece of paper causing her to look and see marriage license. "I just need you to sign and we will be eloped."

Seraphina hugged him as this was something she never thought he would do. Carlisle looked at his wife as Alice sighed. Their choice was final, they can't say anything. Seraphina walked over to Esme and grabbed her hand. Carlisle shook his head as his daughter was showing Esme everything they did together. "We're proud of you." Carlisle tells him. "You made a decision to keep your family safe."

"I just want Seraphina and our baby to be safe. We've contacted the Volturi and sent the ultrasound to them." He says. "I got what I have been wanting. To find my mate, Seraphina, I fell in love with her and finding out she was pregnant, I did a lot of thinking."

"You remodel this house together."

"It's our home now." He says. "This is where Seraphina and I will have our memories with our baby."

"Are you going to turn her?"

"Once the baby is born." He says. "We've spoke about it and that's what we are going to do."

Carlisle looked at Emmett who looked to be in thought. Something about Braxton moving out has Carlisle and Esme believing that maybe things will be easier if they were on their own without drama. Braxton is making a point here.