6

The last two days Cheng and Wu Ping trained for the tournament so I trained too. Today was the day of the tournament. I was representing the flying tigers along with Wu Ping. I was up first to fight. Ready, Fight, The Ref said. My opponent's attacks were tanky and slow so I countered them with my fast attacks and won. Dre, Cheng, Wu Ping, and I swept through the tournament. We entered the semi finals. First up was Wu Ping vs Cheng and I got nervous. But Cheng won and tried to hurt Wu Ping even more. I can tell Wu Ping was upset. Next was me and some dude. His attacks were precise and fast I couldn't keep up. I ended up losing. So I watched Cheng from the sidelines as I cheered him on. Liang went up against Dre and the tension was rising. Liang broke Dre's leg. I could tell Liang felt bad. I looked at Master Li and he was smiling. I got so angry I wished I could still be out there. Dre and his Master headed to the locker room to check on Dre's leg. Dre had 5 minutes to come back out or Cheng would win but at the last second Dre came back. I could see Cheng was angry. You could cut the tension with a knife. Cheng got the first point. Then Dre got the next two points. Cheng kicked his leg and got a point. Cheng looked at me. I mouth to him "Don't let him manipulate you." He looked at me and I could tell he took that to heart. The tension kept rising and rising. The third round started and Dre won. After Dre got his trophy Dre's master and Master Li started fighting. Dre's master was about to finish off Master Li but he decided not to. All the fighting dragons bowed to Dre's master accepting him as their new master. Then Dre's mom punched Master Li in the face. I went up to Cheng and held his hand. You didn't win but you're a winner in my heart, I said. I kissed him on his cheek. We were about to walk away but Wu Ping came up to us. I'm sorry Yangfang, Wu Ping said. Wu Ping you may not be my boyfriend but you have a place in my heart, I said.

Over the past few days a lot of things have happened. I quit the flying tigers and became one of Mr. Han's students. All of the fighting dragons including Cheng became Mr. Han's students too. Master Li went to jail but I don't know what for. Meiying and Dre are dating. Cheng and I are dating. Wu Ping stayed in the flying tigers but he's my best friend now. I feel like Liang and Zhuang are dating but I don't know yet but I'm going to find out one way or another. Cheng came to my play and he loved it. Mr. Han bought a studio for us.