𝐀𝐂𝐓|𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘

All she could remember from that night was the sound of mixed screaming and the pattern of heavy ran. She tried to remember, to force herself to remember those last few memories but the more she looked, the more the images kept get blurry and the more she kept getting headaches like someone was telling her not look.

She hates herself for that night. It was her fault, and no matter how many people kept telling her it wasn't, she knew it was, the only reason her brother was in that car was that he picked her up. How is not at fault?

If she just stayed in, if she just listened just this once. She was always the troubled child compared to her older brother,but she just wanted to act out to be on her parents radarit's not like she didn't try the perfect child route, it just didn't work, she saw pretty soon on that she would never meet their expectations when getting their attention was easier by acting out, by being the trouble child —to her, they so desperately wanted.

She was honestly surprised she wasn't sent away before everything happened, it probably had to do with Vincent, but with him gone she didn't have the protection of not being sent to some preppy boarding school.

Her brother, Vincent Verity the perfect child in  her families eyes, her eyes.

He was the one who dealt with the press, the Verity foundation board, the boarding schools filled with bleak walls and ugly uniform—that she will admit have a cool color—, the one who dealt with old smelly witches that liked to hug you, the one who dealt with their parents when she did something that was crossed one to many lines, He was the one that gave her the paternal love she so desperately wanted.

She could become the mold her parents wanted her to become for him. She could do all the things he did, not for her parents, no, no matter how much she craves their love she knows she's never going to get it —especially now, but she can do this for him, she can be this person for him, so everything he worked for isn't destroyed by her again. She can deal with the press, the foundation, the smelly witches, her parents, and maybe with the help of a few tolerable people, she can deal with boarding school.

Just maybe not finding out people want to kill her and another new student Wednesday Addams, and that her parents have been lying to her for awhile.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.