Flower's from the 19th Century

"Just like the handprint I left in your wall, I'll always stay there,with you. Do not fear my love, I know that in another universe, you and I will meet each other again. I'll wait for you. I love you."

How can you leave? How can you just say that you'll wait for me then leave? I Hate you William!

How can I love someone as hateful as you are?! God! Why did you let me meet him?! Why did you allow me to talk to him, if he and I cannot be together?! The world is unfair. So unfair. But why do I want to spend inside this unfair world with a hateful man like you? I love you. I really do, Will.

But fate has decided, we cannot be together. But I don't want it to end like this. To the Gods above, please answer my prayers! Let me be with him in my next life! I will do anything just to be with him! Answer my pleads!

...

It has been 2 months ever since William stopped calling me. I was depressed, alone, and didn't leave my house for the entire 2 months. And just like that, as I was laying down my bedroom floor, realizing I drank too much pills, as the realization came to mind, my death came to me as well. Slowly, as my eyes were closing, I tried to remember how William's voice sounded. I Faced the wall where he kept his handprint on. It was the only proof I have with me that William existed, that here. In the very same room I'm dying on right now, he stayed here, in this very same room we met and loved each other. I hate goodbyes, especially with William.

But this goodbye, will I be finally able to join him? I miss him so goddamn bad. I coming, my love. Please wait for me. I love you.

...

"May this kid grow up to be a fine and healthy gentleman."

"Huh?"

"Where on earth am I?"

"Oh my! Look Reynald! Our Alex is up!"

"Alexander Elijah Blanford? Who makes a name that long?!" Well, my Mother of course.

"You must be Lord Alexander Blanford?"

Ahh..

"Ah yes..I am.Lord William James Moriarty, am I correct?"

Its him!

"It's an honor to meet you, Lord Blanford,"

"I finally found you."

"No matter what the circumstances are. Don't you dare jump off a goddamn bridge again!"

- Alexander Elijah Blanford

You're Reading...

Flowers from the Lord of Crimes.

Alexander Elijah Blanford

•Property of William Moriarty•

"Surely there is a way for you not to leave me, is that right?"

William James Moriarty

•Lord of Crimes•

"Inside this world full of injustice, my sole reason to exist is to be found by you."

"Mine."

-William James Moriarty

C O M I N G S O O N