Chapter 4

After the ceremony everyone is busy unpacking or annoying each other so I decide to take a walk around the castle to explore and get to know it better.
I don't say goodbye to my friends or tell anyone where I'm going but they don't notice it at first so I'm good to go.
I walk though lots of empty corridors that look exactly the same, all black dark and with doors on each side that musst be dorms because they names carved into them. I am bored because I thought that there would be something exiting going on every minute of every hour of every day but I was wrong. I go up a staircaise and see another dark corridor but without as many doors as before. In this corridor there is only one huge black door so I open it and it is a library. Better than nothing I think to myself so I look around and find a sign "The greatest villans of our time" I read out loud. I'm sure there's a book about my family too. I start reading the titles of the books and one of the first books in line is the book I was searching for. "The evil queen" Perfect I'm going to take that with me and read it while I'm going on my exploration. And so I do and start reading immediately. "Once upon a time..." I read in my head...
I wander around the castle still reading and fron time to time I open a few doors to look what's inside.
I think I am at the other side of the castle now. Our dormitories are on the right side of the castle near the ground and I am on the left side very high. This corridor has only one door at the very end and it has nothing special obout it. I am very curious what lies behind it... so I open it and it's just a normal bedroom. Okay not normal, it is very big but has only one big bed in it on the right side. The bed is black and looks old but elegant with black bedsheets and lots of pillows on it that look very soft. On the opposite side of the bed is a wardrobe and next to it is a black dresser. On the right side of the bed on the wall is a giant bookshelf and next to it a big window from the ceiling to the ground. There is a dark grey carpet lying in front of the bed that looks very soft. Next to the door on the left side is a big dressingtable with 3 parted mirrors with a black surrounding with a red lipstick lying on top. Wait... I know that color from somewhere... I have seen that before but I can't remember where... doesn't matter I should be here.
So I turn around and move into another corridor (why does every corridor look the same? At least it feels like home the corridors there looked equally boring) I am so lucky that I have a good sense of direction otherwise I would never find back to my dorm. I think I am now in the corridor of the classrooms. I open a door and see lots of chairs and tables and in the front a blackboard and a few spellbooks and potions. That musst be the classroom for uglyfication for sure. Let's leave this hellwhole I will see plenty of this tomorrow. The other doors are classrooms filled with more books and more chairs. Boring... So I continue walking. At the end of the corridor there isn't a door or at least a window. No there is another staircase that probably leads to one of the towers of the school. Now that is interesting... I think and climb the stairs until I arrive at yet another door at the top. I open the door, push it open and enter.
There are beautiful round windows, another blackboard, more chairs, more tables, more books, more green eyes, more.... Wait... what? I look back into the green eyes staring at me and freeze. Lady Lesso looks a bit confused but intrigued. "What are you doing here y/n?" She asks. Wow she has such beautiful eyes. Why do we have to have uglyfication if the dean of evil is so handsome? "It is late and you should be in bed in 30min and not wandering around in the castle all alone.", "I'm sorry I was just exploring the castle and I was board so I tried to look at every room in the castle and your classroom was the last I am sorry if I was interrupting." "It's alright you weren't." I noticed her red lips and said quietly "It was you.", "Excuse me?", "Sorry I just opened every door and I think I found your room. There was red lipstick laying on the dresser table and I thought I recognized it somewhere but I couldn't remember where." I say and smile. "You are very curious aren't you little one?" She says with an evil smile. Little one it sends a shiver down my spine but I like it. My confidence just got a booster "Yes I am for sure in very different ways" I say, turn around and leave with my heart racing.