2

It's already the 15th, the time is 11:50am and it's almost time to see if this is real or just a prank. I am so terrified right now. To try calm myself and not think about it, I do my makeup and hair. My best friend is doing there best to keep me calm.

5 minutes. My heart is racing. I feel like I can't breathe.

2 minutes to go. I set up my laptop and get it all ready.

It's almost 12. My laptop starts to ring.

"God I'm not ready" I say terrified.

"Just answer it" My best friend said with nerves in their voices. I drag the mouse over and click answer.
The screen lights up, sat in the middle of my screen is JY Park it's real

"Hello y/n I am Mr Park the head of JYP entertainment. Congratulation" He smiles, "I can not wait to meet you" 

"H...h..hello Mr Park, t....than...thank you so much" I reply stuttering.

"This is Min Hangul, the man you have been emailing with. He will also be picking you up at the airport. I would like to have your passport information, so I can book the flights" JYP said.

"I will get it for you" My best friend said getting up from being sat beside me. He walks to the draw where I keep my passport "Here you go" they say handing it to me

"Thank you" I replied.

"Yes. Come say hello to y/n who will be spending two weeks with you and the other members" JYP says to someone off camera.

"Yeah sure" said the person off camera. I know the voice. A hand grabs the chair on JYP's right and pulls it out and as he sits I see the beautiful face of bang chan. He looks at us " Why hello y/n and friend nice to meet you" he smiles.

"Hhhhi bang chan" I say stuttering again. I smile back and wave, he giggles and waves back "This is y/b/f/n" I say. They wave at each other

"Hi" my best friend says

"Hey" bang chan says.

"Okay. Now y/n can I have your passport information and we can sort all the flights now" JYP says "What airport is best for you to get too?" He asks

"Heathrow" I reply. We sort out all the flights.

"Okay we have you all booked for the 20th" JYP says "We can't wait to meet you in person. I do hope that these two weeks will be the most amazing two weeks for you y/n" said JYP.

"I can't wait to meet you y/n" bang chan said smiling

"Me 2" I reply just staring at him

"Oh y/b/f/n I'm sorry we can't have you too but hopefully next time" JYP said

"It's okay I'm just so happy for y/n. As long as you all look after them and they are safe." They reply.

"Have a great rest of the day and see you y/n when you arrive on the 21st" JYP said "We will say goodbye for now. Lovely talking to you both" he added.

"Goodbye, thank you again" I say and wave, they all wave

"Goodbye y/n and y/b/f/n" bang chan said. My best friend waves the call ends.

"Oh my god.. OH MY GOD!!" I said shocked

"Well" my best friend said. "That was really bang chan and JYP, sooo I guess it's definitely real then" they finished. I feel a tear run down my cheek and before I know it I am crying "hey y/n, what do you think about going shopping and getting some new outfits for your trip to Seoul?" They ask

"Ooh okay and a suitcase" I reply wiping my tears from my eyes.

We head out, my heart is pounding. I get to meet stray kids in 5 days I can't believe my luck.