Chapter 32

"Who's up for dinner?" Nate asks as we sit in our hotel room. Yesterday after we came home from lunch, we kinda walked around then came back and had a lazy day.

"I'm down," I say sitting up from the lawn chair I was in. We were all currently down at the pool.

"Cool. Lets go get ready," Johnson says and we all get up and grab our towels. I had thankfully not gone in the water all the way, and my hair was in a bun so it was still dry.

Sam and I walk in hand and hand all the way up to the elevator. I don't think I've ever been more in love then I am right now, with this hot stupid little goofball.

When we get to our room I throw my phone on the bed and go to my suitcase to find something to wear.I get light washed high wasted shorts, a floral long sleeve shirt, and ankle boots.

I turn on my hair straightener and grab underwear and a bra and quickly change into them while Sam is still in the bathroom. I get into my chosen clothes, and start to straighten my hair.

When I finish my hair, I put on mascara, eyeliner, smokey eye, and light pink lipstick I put some diamond earrings in, and my contacts.

Sam has been laying on the bed for a few minutes, and I feel a little bad as I spray my perfume. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and go and straddle him.

It startles him a little since he was on his phone. He smiles up at me and I think the unthinkable; what if Sam's sad?

I would never think that, he is always to happy, smiling, like nothing is wrong. But, he's a guy and they aren't suppose to show their emotions.

Guys are known to me manly and never cry, act like everything is okay. But guys also hurt, they do but they never show it. They want to keep their manly look.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Sam asks sitting up a little. I look him in the eyes and hug him tight. I would hate to see him sad, he doesn't deserve it.

He doesn't deserve hate he gets, he doesn't deserve to be pressured by everyone and fans to make new music or tweet or stuff, he doesn't deserve the stress he gets. "I love you," I mumble into his chest.

He hugs me back, "I love you too, babygirl."

-

We all sip on our drinks as we wait for our dinner. Sam and I have basically been holding hands the whole time, mainly because I don't want to let go. I want him to know that I am here for him, and that I love him.

He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses the top of it. I blush and lean my head on his shoulder. Him and Nate talk about stuff while Toby is doing a puzzle on a kids menu and Emily and Jack are having a conversation.

I love seeing all of us like this, hanging out and having a great time, no worry in the world. I smile when I feel Sammy squeeze my hand and rub his hand over the top of it.

When our food gets here, I don't want to let go of his hand, but I do. I had gotten a steak, and it looked heavenly.

-

We look around, before deciding to go to the roller coaster. I'm not to scared about it, even though it does have a loop. The only reason I am a little scared of it is because of Final Destination. Those movies can scare me, I'm terrified of log trucks because of them.

But fun fact; in the Final Destination with the roller coaster, that can't happen. If a roller coaster were ever to shut off, the ride would continue to keep on going until it hit breaks, and it would stop. In that movie it stopped in the middle of the loop, and in real life it would have to keep on either going forward until it hit breaks, or go back until it hits breaks. You learn something new everyday.

When we get to the line, Sammy and I are assigned with the first row, Nate and Toby behind us and Jack and Emily behind them.

I take a seat, and lock the seat down and Sam does the same. He grabs my hand and asks, "scared?"

I squeeze his hand, "a little."

He chuckles, "great. I get to hear you scream."

I smile and playfully punch his thigh. "Shut up."

-

"You were so more then just a little scared," Sammy chuckles putting his arm over my shoulder. I blush and put my head in my hands.

"I don't think I've ever screamed that loud in my life," I mumble.

"Well," Sammy smirks. I shoot him a glare and stick my tongue out at him.

-

We all wait in the airport for our flight number to be called. We didn't want to go home, we all had a really amazing time here, but we needed to.

Our flight number gets called, and we wait a few minutes for the other people to get on, before we do. We go find our seats and I got the window seat and sit down, leaning my head against the window.

Sammy sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his. "Are you tired, baby?"

"Mhm," I hum and lean my head on his shoulder. He brings his arm around me, and rubs my arm as I slowly drift to sleep.

---

If you don't like my story stop reading it idc 😜

And I'm updating in health omf