66

Lucy and Cana looks around trying to find Brandish who has a sneezing fit when the sandstorm disappeared, the card mage stood behind her as Cana made the girl unconscious who's not aware of her surroundings. The two agreed on taking the green haired girl back on their guild and put her in prison as in Gray's group, they encounter some metal opponent who they found as a little bit harder to defeat as those metal soldiers battles them with their weaknesses.

On Kardia Cathedral, Wall another member of Spriggan walks inside as he found the Thunder legion thribe with Freed still crouching down as he can't move from the magic he had used for the barrier. Bickslow and Evergreen step up and fought with him but Wall made a few metal soldiers and engage them in a fight with them. Freed told them to use their Eye Magic, however it was futile as Wall reveal to them that he was a Machias a species unaffected by their magic. And just before they can start to fight, lightning bolts electrocutes the metal soldiers as Ichiya who uses his Thunder Perfume reveals himself to them.

With the sudden appearance of Ichiya who declared that he has come to aid them, Wall examine his weakness but it got overload as there's too many weakness for him. Ichiya tried to use his perfume on him but it didn't even do anything and even attempted to use his lightning perfume on but it's still the same as Wall reveals to them that he immuned himself to his weakness as he made the lightning get stronger before he discharge it and electrocuted everything inside the cathedral.

Freed saw everything that's happening on how his comrades seems to be having a hard time decides to put down the spell so that he can help them, Laxus disagree as he offers himself to help them but the thunder legion decline his offer saying that they can do it. Elfman and his group provides them some information on how to defeat the metal soldiers and told them that they need to switch their opponents in order to avoid fighting with their weaknesses and defeat them. They did what they said as Freed combined his strength to Ichiya and destroy the member of Spriggan on which the head falls on the ground while there's an ominous smile on it.

The Fairytail members back in the guild cheers on their victory and as for the victorious battle they had Ichiya told them the cruel treatment he got from the Fairytail team B who came to their guild and demanding on getting Laxus back and even took the ship and left him alone when they arrive at Magnolia on which the thunder legion apologize to him. Freed suddenly noticed Wall's head as he quickly get to Ichiya's direction before the head that became a bomb detonates and explode destroying the cathedral.

Meanwhile in Hargeon there are ships sailing towards the port as the real Wall let out a laugh, Dimaria told him to stop but Wall told her the fate of Brandish and Ajeel as they both laugh at what happened on the two. The two of them deemed the Fairytail as a worthy opponent and that they are unhappy of the Spriggan 12 being mocked by them. He then materialize a huge cannon and fired it on Fairytail guild's direction only to get blocked as Ichiya used the Christina ship to shielded the guild and save the others. Ichiya uses the communication system to alert all the guilds in Fiore to mobilize as the time for their battle has finally arrived before the ship falls from the sky as it got destroy from the blast.

When the next morning comes, the Fairytail members are back on their guild as Mavis states that she doesn't want the other guild to get involved but Laxus and Makarov disagree with her and told the first master that they needed some help. Elsewhere in the West of Magnolia, Invel reports to Zeref about the death of Brandish and Ajeel as Zeref replied to him saying that they are not dead as the fairytail members can't do something like that, being a big softy.

Back in the guild Warren told them a shocking news of some group in Bosco being wiped out by the Alvarez Imperial force. He also mentioned some good news telling everyone that Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus intercepts the enemies to the North while Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale are traveling to Southern forces that's currently on the Hargeon Town. Mavis then assigned some groups as the Strauss siblings, Levy, Gajeel and Lily assist the North forces as Natsu and the others to the South but they noticed that the pink haired boy are gone and nowhere to be found as the members tried to look for him. Erza offers to fill in Natsu's spot as she states that the boy would be fine, Mavis then orders Lucy and Cana to watch over Brandish as she also told the remaining members to stand by and get ready for the incoming forces of Zeref that's coming from the West. Romeo then questions on who will defend the east side as Mavis told the boy that the remaining Gods of Ishgar and Jura will take care the east forces.

The magic radar suddenly let out some beeping noises as Warren told them that he found Natsu's location who's flying in an incredible speed to somewhere. Mavis then realized what the boy are planning as her eyes widen in shocked that Natsu are going to where Zeref is. Erza told everyone to have faith in their comrade on which Gray had opposed on what she said, Lucy then breaks the two off from arguing as Mavis told them to put some faith on Natsu for he must have a plan to himself.

Natsu and Happy reached the marching soldiers as he began to attack them creating a commotion that can draw Zerefs attention. He continues to attack the soldiers who's unable to fightback even with their large amount of soldiers with them as they got overwhelmed by his magic. Zeref then arrived to the scene as he told the boy that he only defeated some of his forces and not even a half of them. Natsu untied the bandage on his forearm as it reveal the Dragon Tattoo underneath it which surprises Zeref as the boy told him that it was what he inherited from Igneel before he died. The two began to fight, exchanging some blows to each other, Natsu then uses the Fire Dragon King Mode a she declares that, that one time attack will be the ones that will ends the black wizards life.

Meanwhile somewhere in Magnolia, Akari stood at the top of Fairytail guild as she watched the members go outside and split up. Warren then detects something, he squinted his eyes before he looks closely on the radar's screen just to make sure. His eyes widen in shocked when the red dot was really there on where the guild stood and just before he could warn everyone about it someone from the roof bursts down inside and landed on the table breaking it.

" Would you look at that.. there's a quite number of the fairies here" everyone stiffened as the person stood up, they are shocked that she just appear suddenly and they are quite worried too. Bisca and Alzack notice the new comer as the both of them quickly gets on their feet and ran to the girl. Akari noticed the two coming for her, as the others were quite surprised at the two and just stare at them who's about to attack the black haired girl. The two Mage's eyes were filled with anger before they attack her, they can still remember what she did to their daughter as tears started to appear on their eyes.

" Bring her back!" Bisca yelled before she latches on the girl who moves to the side avoiding her, Alzack tried to punch her but got hit on his stomach causing for him to fell on his knees. The others can't move as they are still in shock, Makarov blinks in shocked before he shook his head and look at the girl.

" Akari" he calls for the girl as Akari glance in his direction. " What are you doing here?" he asked the girl as the others seem to get back from the shock as they stared at the girl.

" Hm.. nothing just wanted to unwind a little" she said as she let out a yawn. Akari walks in the corner and sit at one table and get herself be comfortable before she closes her eyes, the others are surprised at it as they stared at the girl sitting there. Bisca and Alzack clenched their hands while glaring at the girl before Alzack took his gun and aim it at the girl. A gunshot were heard inside the Fairytail guild as someone's body fell on the floor.

Okay I'll update only one chapter for now.