Wood's Villa- 7

"Looking at her ability and good typing speed, she was given a job, her family members living in a remote village, rarely coming to the city, the girl was asked to live in the Wood Villa, Mrs. Wood A study room is made in between the rooms of both of them. which was filled with books from around the world, one could say that the family members were fond of reading and writing, Mr. Wood had served as a captain in the navy of the British East India Company and most of his Life was spent traveling, Mrs. Wood would have been all alone at that timeMr. Wood loved him very much, he knew that his wife was fond of gardening and that Woods Villa had a lot of land, so he got his hands on the garden even before his trip to India, he did everything Mrs. It was considered appropriate to get it done under Wood's supervision so that a part of Woods VillaHe could come and give of his own accord, Mrs. Wood did a really wonderful job, black roses were brought from every corner of the world, the love Mr. Wood had with his wife was not in Mrs. Wood, the love of loneliness Because of this, she started to feel that her husband was not much interested in her... This thought gave rise to a feeling of revenge in his mind, a satanic thought was born in the mind of Mrs. Wood, who was suffering from loneliness despite having immense wealth and happiness around the world... He started wooing young boys, which led to his discussions everywhere in London, now Mrs. Wood was the life of every party, women of his age started getting jealous of him.. .But all this did not affect Mrs. Wood, she was engrossed in her own world, with how many young boys she used to molest, Mr. Wood came to know of this after returning from her last voyage, when a club in London I met his old friend, the one who filled Mr. Wood's ears,While Mrs. Wood was very cunning she would make nude statues of each of her young lovers out of white marble and set them up in a part of her garden, never to see her young lovers again... Some people and the old servants of Woods Villa said that Mrs. Wood used to say goodbye forever by paying them a good price, but some believe that Mrs. Wood used to get her murdered because Mrs. Wood was interested in black magic. Was... Those young boys were never to be traced again, it became a form of entertainment for Mrs. Wood, and each marble sculpture was like the trophy of his victory, which a player receives after winning the competition", Margaret Howard Telling the next story.
"Would you like to have a drink", Mrs. Wood asked Charles. Seeing the expression on the face of Charles who seemed a little upset, Mrs. Wood understood that he was being worried about something, so to get the secret out of his mouth, Mrs. Wood offered to drink a peg of wine so that Let him know what is going on in his mind.
"No... I won't drink, you can do hobby", said Charles to Mrs. Wood.
"Now let's pretend it's not good, I know you want to drink... At least you can drink a peg... it won't spoil anything", Mrs. Wood cleverly gave Charles the wine forced to drink. She knew that Charles was not so easy to accept, so he said twisting things.
"Now you're talking so much, how can I refuse... well let's make a peg for me too", said Charles with a slight hesitation, not understanding how to tell Mrs. Wood Refuse. Mrs. Wood even made a peg for Charles.
"Well, what's the point of meeting a single woman all these nights... you could have come and interviewed for the job of a typist in the morning," asked Mrs. Wood, holding a glass of wine to Charles.
"Wh... what is that madam, I don't get time from work throughout the day, then I have to go for night class as soon as I come from work. I am", said Charles cautiously, answering Mrs. Wood.
"It is really commendable that you work so hard to earn money... Well life in London is getting expensive now, you have to work hard in view of it", Mrs. Wood took a sip of wine Said to Charles.
"You are absolutely right... In today's era, if you want to live in London, then do not hold back from working hard", said Charles, answering Mrs. Wood's words.
"I can take care of your every need if I want, I've got enough money... you just have to do one thing for me", said Mrs. Wood, taking advantage of Charles's compulsion.
"Work... I don't understand anything, ma'am... what needs to be done", Charles asked Mrs. Wood in an innocent manner. Little did he know that Mrs. Wood was pouring grain to trap her. He was simply fascinated by Mrs. Wood's beauty, he just wanted to know the secret of Woods' villa, but little did he know that he himself was going to be the victim of a deeper conspiracy.
"What's wrong... what happened next... you didn't tell", Howard asked Margaret.
"Thinking about what happened next... When Mr. Wood came to know about the secret, he started quarreling with Mrs. Wood, the relationship between the Mian wife who had so much love turned sour...Villa's The old servants said that Mrs. Wood, taking a chance one day, along with her lover, killed Mr. Wood as well... When she came to work in the new typist villa everything was fine she didn't mind, but one day when she was all alone in the villa she opened his room to know about Mr. Wood and entered, everyone in that room Something was kept in its place just like that. Looking at that room, it seemed as if no one had cleaned it for centuries, there were spider webs everywhere, dust had covered everything, then suddenly someone called the girl's name from behind, When she turned back, she saw Mr. Wood was standing. .Before she screamed out of fear, she fell unconscious in the same room, when she regained consciousness, she was in her room, Mrs. Wood stood by her and some of the servants of the villa were with her.. .Mrs. Wood scolded her and forbade her to go to that room again, that girl also apologized to calm her anger, but from that day onwards the girl's life changed completely, Mr. Wood's spirit had now found a body which he forced to dance to his gestures, his soulShe wanted to convey something through the girl, she might have wanted to help her reach her murderer so that she could be freed," Margaret said as she told Howard the story, and then thought for a while.
"Ma'am, every time I've been to this villa... The only thing that goes on in my mind is what kind of person Mr Wood must have been, I have been very curious as to what the life of a rich man would be like”, Charles cleverly took advantage of the opportunity asked about Mr. Wood.
"O... Mr. Wood was a very rough man, he could get what he wanted right away, his tall stature, broad chest, fun eyes and way of dressing made a lot of women swoon over him, that's all." They were just as a high-ranking officer in the Navy should be... Most of his time was spent outside the four walls of Woods Villa, during his job he never got time to sit at leisure and say two sweet words of love to his wife, although in the beginning he loved me very much but slowly as Time passed, he spent most of his time in the club and some of hisStarted spending time with female friends, they were looking for a new woman's body every day, due to this we started quarreling and slowly all the love started ending... Yet a woman's life revolves around her husband and family, she doesn't want anything more than that, only her husband should respect her, this is more than all her wealth, but Mr. Wood's habit of debauchery reaches all its limits. had crossed and one day due to a quarrel over his own woman, heHad drank a lot, due to which he slipped his foot and died of a head injury... Buhuhoohoohoohoo", Mrs. Wood told Charles about her past life and wept bitterly. Charles was very upset to see this and, cursing Mr. Wood in his heart, showed a soft attitude towards Mrs. Wood, he went near her and like a decent man took out a handkerchief from his pocket and extended it towards her so that she could shed her tears. To wipe it off, Mrs. Wood took her handkerchief and began to wipe away her tears.
"Would you like a peg and drink, ma'am... I'll make another peg for you, it will ease your mind a little", Charles asked Mrs. Wood and stood to receive her gesture, shortly after Mrs. Wood nodded his head and indicated yes, Charles Walked towards the bar in a corner of the hall and made two pegs from the bottle of Scotch kept there.
"Then what happened next... did Mr. Wood's spirit find his murderer, did he get justice", Howard asked Margaret inquisitively, he was so lost in the story that he didn't even see Margaret's sad face. On him was the ghost of knowing the secret of Woods Villa.
After the accident in Mr. Wood's room, Mr. Wood's spirit repeatedly began to take possession of the girl's body, at first the villa's servants and Mrs. Wood thought that the girl might have a seizure, but one day Suddenly when Mrs. Wood had gone out for some work, Mr. Wood took advantage of the opportunity. Took possession of the girl's body, she went to Mr. Wood's room once again but this time she did not go by herself but with the help of Mr. Wood's spirit... As soon as she enters the room she goes to an old cupboard, opens it and takes out an Ouija board from inside, that Ouija board was used to contact wandering spirits, the girl puts that Ouija board on the table. keeps it and looks at it very carefully, time has dusted that board tooThe sheet was placed while that board was kept in a cupboard, the innocent girl cleans the dust on that board with her hands... As the dust clears, suddenly a gust of cold wind hits the girl, she feels that someone has touched her, it was none other than the spirit of Mr. Wood himself, who left the girl's body in front of the girl. did so to appear, Mr. Wood's spirit to make that girl sit on the chairShe says, the girl was very scared seeing this scene, so she thought it better to do what the spirit of Mr. Wood told her.. .Then the spirit of Mr. Wood points to that board, the girl looks at that Ouija board carefully, there were a few drops of blood on the left side of that board, which almost dried up and turned black but Still, anyone on seeing him would say that they were drops of human blood that had been cleaned butThen the murder would leave its mark and so did the blood stains on that Ouija board, the girl was told by Mr. Wood's spirit that the bloodstains on the board were none other than Mr. Wood's himself. ... He died due to a head injury, no one could find the clue of the murder, so the murder was done very carefully and the head injury was given from behind, when he was killed he was carefully looked at the same Ouija board Were watching or trying to decipher that mysterious Ouija board", said MargaretTelling Howard the next story, and again there was silence for a while.
"Tell me something about the novel you are going to publish, madam, if you get some information, I can help you in writing, believe me I am also very fond of writing", Charles spoke to improve the mood of Mrs. Wood He said while turning.
"Oh... Charles you are so civilized, as well as being kind, it is good to respect women, I will be very happy if you help me write the novel... Before you understand my story, tell me one thing, do you believe in spirits", Mrs Wood praised Charles by asking him whether or not he believed in the spirit world.
"Yes... madam I absolutely believe, if you believe in God, then you must have faith in the soul as well because there are many secrets hidden inside a man full of good and evil, which no one knows about." ”, said Charles, answering Mrs. Wood's question.
"It's great that you believe in spirits, I want to show you the source of the story of my novel, if you don't mind... That source inspires me every time a new story, I bring it up, until you make one more peg, please", Mrs. Wood asked Charles to make one more peg of wine and Hall Got up and went towards a room. Charles walked over to the bar in the hall to make another peg, wondering in his mind the source that Mrs. Wood used to tell his story. Charles had a strong desire to know about this secret and he was eagerly waiting for the return of Mrs. Wood by making a peg.
TO BE CONTINUED...
© ivanmaximusedwin