One🖤

I'm going to put the dialogue they say in the series. So credit goes to the people who helped and made 'Wednesday'on Netflix.

Nancy Reagan High School

3rd Person's POV

Kids were walking into the school talking to their friends, and getting things out of their locker.(Sorry, I'm a bad writer :( I'll try to get better when I have a State Test for English which is next week. I have to do a writing prompt for part 2 and questions for part 1) Their were students laughing in the hallway. Wednesday walked into the school with her heels click- clacking on the school hallway floor everyone was looking at her, but she didn't care she kept on walking.(I wish I was Wednesday she don't care what no one thinks of her)

Soon, more and more people were looking at Wednesday, but she stayed minding her business.(This is the definition of a bad writer) Wednesday kept a straight face and continued walking down the hallway.

Wednesday's POV(In her head and some dialogue)

I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago...but I admire the sadism. Everyone was looking at me but, I don't mind the staring.

I kept walking ignoring everyone in my path.

3rd Person's POV

Soon the bell rang and everyone walked away from Wednesday and headed to their class. Wednesday kept walking and glared at a few jocks no one notice the glare she sent them, but she kept walking and saw her brother's locker written with mean things on it.

Wednesday opened the locker to see her brother with an apple and a rope around him. Soon her brother start to fall out the locker and Wednesday just looked at him.(This was funny for no reason to me)

Wednesday's brother fell on the floor with a thud on the ground.

Wednesday's POV

I soon sat on the floor taking out the apple in my brother's mouth. "I want names." My brother looked scared, "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." I reached out slowly taking off the rope. "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." My brother whimpered, "Now." I said in a stern voice.(See bad writer) I freed my brother from the rope tied to his hand, and when I touched his hand I had a vision. My head went straight up.(How does she do this? I know her neck be hurting. Jenna, are you okay?)

In my vision I see how my brother got into his situation. It was the jocks I saw earlier. The bell soon rings once again. "You okay?" My brother asked. I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn.

"Leave this to me." I said getting up.

"Wednesday?" I heard my brother say. I stopped and looked at him for a moment, "What are you going to do?" He asked. "What I do best." I said.

The Swimming Area(Idk what the name they had for it on here)

3rd Person's POV

In the swimming pool the boys who bullied Wednesday's brother was playing around like nothing happened. Wednesday was walking up the stairs, "Yo, Dalton look." One of the boys say. Wednesday was carrying a bag of piranhas hiding behind her back getting closer and closer by the pool.(I don't know where she got them from so I made something up) "Pigsley's sister."(I think it was the same boy who said something last time)

Wednesday stopped by the pool still carrying the bag of piranhas. "Hey, freak."(I'm guessing Dalton said this) "This is a closed practice." The boys chuckled. "The only person who get to torture my brother is me." Wednesday said. Everyone's faces dropped when Wednesday revealed the bags of piranhas.(That's what y'all bullies get!)

The boys were swimming away while Wednesday still held them up in the air. Soon, Wednesday dropped the piranhas in the water biting the jock.(Only seen the piranhas bite Dalton, if that is him) Wednesday's smile turns into a smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------

This was all for chapter 1 part 1 so thanks for reading and staying to the end. I'll post part 2 as soon as I can. I know my writing is bad. I'll try to get better when the state test gets here on the writing portion. Bye <3 please vote and follow me. Tell me if you like it so far in the comments.(I'm also in 10th grade if you didn't know) Now you know. Also sorry for the Grammer mistakes Wattpad hates me. Even though I love Wattpad I never did anything to it. I get free books to read and I can make books for free.

Word Count: 788 Words🖤