Six🖤💗

Enid's POV

I was pissed. Who does she think she is? Just because her family are the Addams don't mean anything. "If you're going to gossip about me, at leasr spell my name correctly." I turned on my music and started dancing.

"Turn it off." Once again who does she think she is? "This is your final warning." She walked closer and closer towards me, "Rawr." I said playfully. If I'm going to be honest I still haven't unlocked my wolf power yet.

"Don't mess with me." I said. Wednesday doesn't look afraid at all, "This kitty's got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them." The door soon open, "Good evening, girls. Oh, sorry about the mud. I wanted to make sure that Wednesday was settling in."

Wednesday's POV

Who is she? And how does she know my name. "Ah. Is this a bad time?" I don't care who she is I just want them both of them out for my peace and quiet. "I"m Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom." What's a dorm mom? "Apologies, I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived. I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome."

She has a flower in her hand. A black one. "She's been smothering me with hospitality." This Ms. Thornhill woman thinks she knows it all, "I hope to return the favor." I hope she dies in her sleep or I'll do it for her. "In her sleep."

----------------------------------------
I'm so sorry this is short. Like I said it depends on my schedule for school and stuff. I have work to go over before my quiz on the 12th.(My Biology teacher idea) Tomorrow I'll try to write a longer chapter like my other chapters. I'm also very sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with my family and stuff. We barely get to hang out so because of their work schedule. Thanks for reading please vote, comment, share, and follow me. Also there's good news a show I saw a trailer of on YouTube is here. Bye <3