chapter Fourteen

Lucas ' s POV

I couldn't believe it , how could she tell me what to do with my daughter she doesn't know her well like I do I'm the parent not her . I am parenting the right way I know I am .

We arrive at home and I unbuckle the girls from their seats and bring their bags out " Help me get their bags in the room  " I say to one of my maids " yes Boss " I go upstairs to Heaven's room and help her pick her clothes after she has gotten a bath " what do you want to wear? " I ask her " dis  , dat, dat" she points a long sleeves red dress with a green sweater and black boots "I didn't know it is Christmas already " I joke " it is cute dada " twirls in it after she has worn it " now style my hair " she say, giving me a brush " " I take half of her hair brush it and place it into a ponytail or piggy tail I don't what is it then brush the other half down " what is dis ? " She ask looking at herself in the mirror " half up half down ? " What did I even do?
" The ponytail is tilted dad" Halo say walking in the room "  " I met to do that"

" Come here Halo " I pat on the space beside me " Do you enjoy doing ballet Tesoro? " I ask , I see her hesitanting  to answer " Be honest " well I don't like it but I do like dancing just not ballet " what type of dance ? " " I don't know I just dance " we look up different types of dance until we find something she likes
" That was amazing their moves is so interesting " she exclaims happily " is this what you want to do ? " " Yes dad "
" It is settle then and if you don't enjoy  something don't be afraid to tell me that
You always have a choice "  " I will dad"

~~~
Angel's POV

In times like this I wish my mum was here to help me go through my routine all over again

Flashback

" Jump higher Angel " said my mum sternly " I can't mum it is just too hard"  the seven year old me cried . " Do you want to be selected in the Swan play ? " She grabbed my  face wiping my tears a way , I nodded " Answer with your mouth Angel " yes i want to"
" Then believe you can jump higher and reach that ribbon " I stand into a leaping position " see yourself succeeding" I closed my eyes and picture it " now leap" I  leaped as high as I could slightly touching the ribbon attached to the tree branch and land loudly " you were close , try again this time bend your knees and land softly no sound."
" How am I-" she cut me off " no sound "

I position myself bended my knee just like how she showed me and jumped grabbing the the ribbon and landed as softly as I could . I turned to her seeing her smiling proudly " I did it ? " She nods I beamed at her and ran into her open arms twirling us around " I did mum!" I examined happily " yes you did Angel ".

End of flashback

I stagger and fall after my jump . I have been practicing my moves but I just can't get it right it just reminds me of her . I just wish she is here to see how far I have come in my dancing , my career and be proud of me .

I sigh and try again " you need to jump higher " I hear a voce say . Is it mum ? No that was a man's voice maybe it's Go-
I see Lucas  standing with his hands in his pockets looking hesitant . I ignore him and continue my routine , I start from the beginning still shaking and I feel a pair of hands on my waist  stopping me from shaking .

Hands still on my waist he guides me through it he lifts me when I leap , spin well I twirl like he knew every steps almost at the end of my routine he speaks up"  I am sorry for how I reacted it was wrong of me " I sigh  " I don't blame you you were right , I don't know about her needs I shouldn't have gotten in your business you probably choose ballet for a reason I'm sorry " I can be noisy sometimes " you were just concerned about her I should have thought about it before latching out and I shouldn't push away those that care  for my daughters , can we move pass that?" " Of course " i smile happy we are now over it .

" Halo doesn't like ballet i thought she didn't mind " he say sadly " have you asked her what she prefer doing ? "
" She wants to do contemporary different from what I thought she would like "  " she should give it a go , she might be great at it I can sign her in if you want " I propose  " yes that will be great "

We change the music into a more slow one " how do you know this routine ? I haven't practiced it in a while so I don't think you have seen me doing  " I ask the question that has been on my mind  he shrugs " I used  to help  my sister do her ballet routine  so I know a thing or two" I Chuckle " you ? THE Armani doing ballet ? I have never pictured you doing it so cuter"  I laugh it is not the ballet that he did that makes me laugh it's that someone like him could ever do it  I imagine him in his dance belt " it's not funny " he say now glaring at me  " stop it " he whine making me laugh harder