Chapter 1: Gangster Beatdown

(Wanda P.O.V)

Things were getting crazy in New York. We heard that Eddie and Venom escaped and we had to catch up with him, Peter and I reasoned with him and Eddie, saying that Hammerhead was a gangster and he wanted to take out the competition. "But he sounded like he was a cop" Venom said as he munched on some chocolate, "Nope, he's just a maggia dude who stinks" Peter said, "Damn, but what if the fuzz catch us?" Eddie said, "They won't, I have a plan" Venom said, "That's never a good sign" Eddie said, we watched as Eddie and Venom jumped away, "Fugitives, never thought we'd run into those" Peter joked, "He kept your identity a secret, and Eddie has good intentions, good thing we got through to the cops with that" I said. "Speaking of, that Watanabe woman, she seems nice" Peter said sarcastically. I giggled at his jokes, "Do you ever stop" I said smiling, "Not so far" Peter said as he lifted his mask up over his mouth, I could tell what he was thinking. As we kissed we got a call, "Spider-Man! Scarlet Witch, we need your help!" it was Yuri over the police scanner, she could often tell we were listening. "Yeah, calling Spider Cop" Peter said as he made his voice more gruff, I giggled as Yuri groaned in frustration, "Listen you two, we have a lead on Hammerhead, you two need to get over here to help us, we might need two powerhouses for this job" Yuri said as she hung up. 

I looked at Peter, "Okay Yuri, I'll come and meet you, Wanda will stay back and call in reinforcements if the going gets tough" I said, "Those two girls again? One's mellow and tends to disappear, while the other is bat-shit crazy" Yuri said, "America likes stealth, and Teresa may be a loose cannon, but she's very effective" I said defending the girls, "Fine, Spider-Man meet us at these co-ordinates, Scarlet Witch you stay back" Yuri said and hung up again. We nodded and we sprung into action. "I'll contact the girls" I said, "Aren't they hanging out for the day?" Peter asked as he swung, "America said that Teresa's getting antsy, so that means.." I said, "She's on her monthly gift, got it" Peter said finishing off what I said. "Yep, she'll be even crazier" I added jokingly. I closed off my head and looked towards the feast shelter, America was helping Martin Li set up a party for May's birthday, she must've been important. "It's nice to know that this place cares so much for May" America said, "Yeah, she was one of our best workers, how's Teresa doing by the way?" Martin asked, "FUCKING HELL ON A STICK!" Teresa yelled in pain, "What do you think, I'll check on her" America said as Martin nodded and continued setting up. 

America ran to Teresa's room, "Hey Tess, you doing okay?" America asked as she opened the door, Teresa was on her bed with a hot water bottle strapped to her abdomen with a belt, she was only wearing an oversized T-Shirt and some extra thick black panties. "I'm bleeding and I've got cramps that hurt more than missiles blowing up a helicopter, I DON'T KNOW WERE YOU'RE FROM BUT WHERE I'M FROM THAT MEANS I'M NOT DOING OKAY!!" Teresa yelled angrily, "Alright then" America said sitting next to Teresa. I realized I've seen enough and contacted the girls, "DAMMIT" Teresa yelled, "Sorry girls, but Peter and I might need your help" I said honestly, "Why?" America asked, "Did Pete get lost in the maze again, or is Venom eating more heads, AAAGH" Teresa said as her cramps got worse. "We're busting Hammerhead, Peter's with Captain Watanabe, and I'm waiting for a signal, are both of you okay to fight" I asked, "I am, but I don't think Teresa is" America said, "Okay, America you wait for my signal, Teresa can you contact Miles? He can give America the help while you're indisposed" I said, "He hates the wings I got, he's like the guy in the chair" Teresa said, "Well that's good enough Tess, Wanda, Miles'll let you know when I'm near, plus he's made this cool app for me and Tess to use" America said, "Hmm, that kid is good, okay America wait for the signal" I said before stopping the communication.

(Peter P.O.V)

I landed next to Yuri, "Okay, I'm here, the witch is a few blocks away, but she knows our heads" I said, "That's good enough, thank you Spider Man" Yuri said and we fist bumped. Yuri's honestly like an older sister to me and Tess, Tess loves working with her, but hates her rules about killing criminals. To be honest Teresa gets along with Venom more than Yuri, as I sat down a cop approached me, "Spider-Man, my son's birthday is today, and I got him this watch, I was wondering if.." he said but started to stutter, "You wanted my to autograph it, anything for the kids" I said taking out a pen, soon after I was done autographing the watch I saw some gangsters approaching. They were entering the building, "Okay men, go" Yuri said and her officers went into the building in disguise, Yuri followed them shortly after. I looked to where Wanda would be, "Peter, it's okay, just go" Wanda said reassuringly, I smiled under my mask and I leaped onto the building, I snuck into the ventilation shaft and crawled, "Okay, everything's good" I said to myself, but soon I heard shooting, "CRAP!" I whisper yelled, "Peter, what's going on?" Wanda asked in my head, "I think the police are in trouble, call in the cavalry" I whispered, "Got it" Wanda said. I soon saw that Hammerhead was in possession of some technology I've never seen before, it had the label Sable International. "The problem with you cops is, no respect" Hammerhead said, "COWARD!" An officer yelled, but I saw the it was the same officer from earlier, he was picked up by Hammerhead, "We gave you what you deserved, the fear, but now, YOU TREAT US LIKE DIRT!" Hammerhead said, he soon crushed the officer's skull with that metal plate in his head.