fifteen.

i woke up to the flight attendant telling me to put my seat up. was that really serious enough to wake me up?

we had about 30 minutes until we landed. i decided to wake shawn up, so he wouldn't be as tired once we got off the plane.

"shawn, wake up." i said shaking his shoulder.

he woke up pretty quick after that, just a little more shaking and he woke up.

"we land in like 30 minutes, i didn't want you to be too groggy when we got off the plane."

"okay. thanks, leena." he said looking out the window.

we sat in a pretty comfortable silence after that, there wasn't much to talk about. once the plane landed i let shawn out the seat to grab our carryon bags and we stood in aisle.

out seats were pretty close to the entrance of the plane, so we got out quickly.

as we got out of the terminal i quickly grabbed shawns hand, remembering the reason we were here.

what i wasn't expecting was girls surrounding the area waiting for shawn. we weren't exactly near them yet because we still needed to go through security.

"shawn." i said, pulling him back and gripping his hand harder.

"yes?" he said turning to see what was wrong.

"there's people, a lot of people. i guess i should have told you and jules this earlier, but i get nervous around big crowds. especially is they're all crowding me." I said glancing at the crowd.

"you'll be okay. ill try to block you as much as i can. just hold my hand, and if you get really freaked out grip it tighter and ill figure a way out. i promise, okay?" he said reasurringly.

"okay." i replied letting out a sigh of relief.

we passed security quickly and in no time we were in the area surrounded by girls.

they quickly surrounded shawn, which meant they were surrounding me.

shawn stopped a couple of times to take selfies here and there. but the longer we stayed the pushier the crowd got.

soon enough i was losing shawn through the crowd. i was still holding his hand, it was just hard to see him. i guess he was feeling the same way because all of a sudden i felt a hard tug on my arm and i was pulled into shawns arms.

he was trying to block my face with his hand and talk to me at the same time, which seemingly wasn't easy.

"are you okay?" i heard him whisper in his ear when he was finally able to block my face.

"its tolerable, can i go outside so you can meet people? i don't want you not to because of me."

"are you sure?" he asked.

i nodded and he gave me a quick squeaze before i detached myself from him and got through the crowd. i stepped outside and let out a breath.

i suppose i should get used to it, this is my life, for now.

i stood there for about 10 minutes before a car pulled up near i was.

"hey, are you leena?" a guy asked opening his windos and sticking his head out.

"yeah, and you are?" i said annoyed.

"jack, that's shawns hoodie right? that's how i knew it was you. jump in, we'll wait for shawn to come out." i looked down at the hoodie, i had forgot i was wearing it.

"and how do i know you're not lying?" i wasnt about to get into a strangers car without shawn.

"come on, we don't have all day."

"we have until shawn comes out."

"touche. but speak of the devil." he said nodding towards to airport door.

i turned my head and saw shawn jog out. he gave "jack" a smile and got in the backseat.

"you coming, leena?" he said sticking his head out of the door.

i just nodded and slid in beside him.

"are you all good from inside?" he asked, looking at me.

"perfect as a muffin." i replied smiling.

he grinned and we both looked up to see the jacks turned, looking at us.

"and are you gonna introduce us to your lady friend, shawn?" the dark haired one asked.

"well guys, this my girlfriend, leena. leena, the jacks."

***
This is my longest chapter so far yayyyy
I hope y'all all thoroughly enjoy this chapter :-)
so I decided I'm gonna make a YouTube channel but I don't know what to do as my first video, any ideas?
okay, bye love you to pieces
-jas