The beginning part 4: A new friend

Y/n POV

It was two hours I think and Uzi's been acting a little weird today. After our little confrontation with Lizzy and Doll, Uzi's been acting a little nicer since that. It was lunch right now and we went to the cafeteria and got got some food. I got a cheese burger with a extra patty and some fries. Uzi got a sandwich and a drink.

Uzi: Hey Y/n, what did you get?

Y/n: I got a cheese burger with a extra patty.

Uzi: Oh, sounds good. I got a sandwich and a drink.

Y/n: Sounds good.

I say as we sat at a table and prepared to eat. As I was about to take a bite, I see Lizzy and Doll coming toward us. I turn my head and gave them and menacingly look. They look at me with frightened faces and quickly ran to the fardest table away from us.

Uzi: Y/n I just wanted to say..thank you, again.

Y/n: For what?

Uzi: For standing up for me when Lizzy and Doll came at the morning.

Y/n: Oh, well, your welcome.

Uzi: No, really. Thank you. No one ever stood up to me when they bullied me. So thank you.

Y/n: Well, your welcome.

I say as we started eating. I finished my burger and fries as Uzi finished sandwich and drink. We were about to leave until we heard a male voice from behind us.

???: Hey Uzi!

We turn around and see a drone with green eyes and a red hat with blond hair sticking out. He was wearing and red jacket with yellow sleeves and he was wearing black shoes.

 He was wearing and red jacket with yellow sleeves and he was wearing black shoes

Uzi: Oh, hey Thad. What do you want?

Thad: I just wanted to see how you were doing. Who's your friend?

He says as he points his finger at me.

Uzi: Oh, that's Y/n. He's my housemate.

Thad: Oh, that's cool. What's with the tail and horns?

Y/n Oh I'm a dragon drone. You know what dragon are, right?

Thad: Oh, I know what dragons are and that's cool.

He says and he puts his hand out. I take my hand and shake it.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you Thad.

Thad: Anyway, have you seen how Lizzy and Doll have been acting lately?

Y/n: You mean them being scared and frightend?

Thad: Yeah?

Y/n: Well, that's because of me.

Thad: What? Why would you do that?

Y/n: They were bullying Uzi by calling her a freak so I had to do something.

Uzi: Yeah and I thanked him for that.

Thad: Well anyway, see you guys later!

Y/n/Uzi: Bye!

We say in unison as Thad and he left. I we were left by ourselves and we walk out of the cafeteria doors and went to do our bisnis.