•1•

Y/N POVS:
It's 6:50 am right now and I'm on my way to school.

I have no motivation.
I feel empty.
I feel sick.
I just want to lie in my bed and listen to music.

When I arrive at school, I just go to class, sit down in my seat and listen to music again. Just like every school morning. Boring. I don't have any friends, family or whatever that is supposed to be. I think it's better to be alone, then you can't be hurt.

The bell rings. To a new boring lesson. Annoying.

„Today there is exciting news!" The Teacher is saying.
'Exciting' my ass.
„From tomorrow a new student is coming to your class!"
Not again. Last year, a student already came to my class. He was annoying. Very annoying.

Timeskip: After school

Finally home. I live alone because I don't have a family. Except maybe my brother but we haven't had any contact for 1 year because he's on tour. He is kpop idol.
His name ist Yoongi. Min Yoongi.
I almost always listen to his music because it's best. My favourite song is 'Daechwita'. I also listen to hard rock, sad and English rap. But usually just kpop.

I would also like to become a Kpop idol.
Whatever, no one cares. lol.

Timeskip: Midnight

It's night now. I go to the place where I always go.
The place where I lost my mother. It is a high-rise building. An abandoned high-rise to be exact.

Once on the roof, I sit on the edge as always.
My mother took her life here.
Why?
Because my father abused her. Since she died, he has let out his anger on me.
Why?
Because I look like my mother.
Because I didn't achieve as much as my brother in my age.
Because it's just me.

I'm looking at my cell phone. 05:03 am. I should go home slowly.
So I get up and turn around.
There's a boy staring at me. Funny. I just decided to go past him.

Timeskip

My alarm clock is ringing. School. How I hate being between all the people. Sinewy. As always, I do my normal morning routine. Arms connect, put on uniform, brush your teeth, pack things, go to school.

At school, I go to class as usual, sit in my seat in the back row by the window and listen to music.

The bell rings and everyone sits down in their place. The teacher comes in with a boy. Somehow the boy seems familiar to me.
That's the boy who stared at me so much on the roof yesterday.
Everyone whispers about how beautiful and sweet he is. Disgusting.
He's staring at me again. He probably recognises me or he is just perverted and imagines things.

„Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asks the boy.
He nods. „My name is Choi Yeonjun, I am 19 years old and moved here the day before yesterday." Yeonjun said if I didn't interrogate myself.
„Okay, thank you Yeonjun, you can sit next to Y/N. Y/N raise your hand, please." Huh?! Now he also has to sit next to me. It can't get any worse, can it? So I forced my hand. He sits down next to me. I can feel the eyes of the girls on me. Annoying.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That was the first chapter. Lol. I don't know what to write. If you liked it, I would love to vote✨

If you need someone to talk to, write to me on Insta or Snapchat.
Snapchat: sc_violetxx
Insta: Itz.vi_bts
Have a nice day🫰🏼