jump on him (⬆️ jk )

"I don't know why I never got the idea but I'm gonna do this." Said jimin walking to a place to hide the camera, tucking it behind some books.

"So, I'm gonna jump on my husband everytime I see him sitting somewhere and we're gonna see his reaction, which I can imagine will be very cute couse he loves having me cuddling with him." He giggled lightly at the idea and went out of the living room, waiting for his husband to enter the lounge and sit.

...

For about fiveteen minutes later, there was jungkook sitting down on the couch with his phone in his hand.

Jimin came out like from no where and jumped into jungkook lap and immediately hugged the man's torso.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked softly caressing the males back softly, only to get a hum from him.

He smiled and wispered a small "Okay" before kissing the crown of his head and continuing to carres his back.

...

Jungkook was sitting in the pool comfortable when jimin came jumping on top of him, flinching him.

"Baby, you scared the shit out of me." He chuckled at the silliness.

"Sorry, just wanted to hug you." Jimin mumbled against his nacked chest and nuzzled his nose there making the other chuckle again and hug him back.

...

It was night and only the two nightstands lamps were on making the atmosphere in the room comfortable for the married couple.

Jungkook was sitting up on the bed with only some boxers on when jimin came out of the bathroom in a big shirt, probably jungkooks, and with some tight bowers under which weren't even showing.

The smaller boy went to his husband's side of bed and jumped on him who got caught in the bigger man's arms.

"Does my little baby want cuddles?" Jungkook asked like speaking to a little baby.

"Hmm." Jimin nodded.

Jungkook chuckled at his husband's cuteness and put his phone down, taking the covers over the tiny frame and kissing him goodnight before turning the lights off.

(Yeah I know my dreams are weird.)

Just

Just....HOW CUTE IS THAT!? ^^^