drunk (⬆️ jm)

(Top jimin because he is a alcohol lover)

"I'm only gonna do this because you asked for it. And if my boyfriend cuts my dick, you're responsible for it." Said jimin playfully glaring at the camera while parking his car.

He then opened two of his bottom ups and messed his hair up a little and took out a red lips stick. "Yes, I stole it from him." He chuckled pointing at the lipstick and putting it on his nose and cheeks to look flushed.

"At least I think I look like this when drunk. He's showed me pictures of me while drunk." Jimin shrugged a bit looking at the little mirror in his car.

"If you still don't know what I'm about to do, I'm going to act drunk to see my boyfriends reaction since it was requested. And everytime I'm drunk I forget the next morning what happened so I'm curious what he'll do." He explained.

"I already told him that I'm going for a drink with my friends so it'll be less surprising for him to see me drunk. And to be honest I did drink but this time not that much to lose control over myself." He smiled his eye smile and walked out of the car putting his phone in his pocket like that so you could see what was happening in front of him.

He went to the door and rang the bell before leaning on the wall beside him, acting drunk.

The door opened by a smiling jungkook with a obvious big shirt on to his tight and with no pants on.

Jimin bit his lip at the sigh but managed to continue his actions.

"Babeee~ Minnie's home~" He shouted looking at jungkook reaction under his eyes to see him giggling silently.

"Hyungie~, you got drunk again? Aish. I'm not surprised since you love alcohol that much." Jungkook said with a smile and helped the elder inside.

He wrapped jimins arm around his shoulder and helped him up the stairs. Reaching their room, he let the elder fall on the bed carefully.

"Can you take a shower, baby?" Jungkook asked caressing jimins hair back and pecking his forehead.

"I want to shower in you~" jimin chuckled pulling the younger on top of him and hugging his tiny waist.

"Aish, you're so cheesy when you're drunk." Jungkook mumbled trying to get up. " let me go, I'll take off your clothes you can't sleep like that, it's uncomfortable. And you're gonna take a shower in the morning, okay love?" Jungkook asked as soft as possible, smiling at the elder while pulling his shoes off.

"Yes boss!" Jimin said rosing his hand to his head like a soldier.

Jungkook giggled and went out of the room taking the shoes with him.

Taking the chance, jimin got up and put the phone on the nightstand to have a better angel for filming and went back to his position.

Jungkook came back with a glass of water and handed it to the elder after helping him sit up.

"Drink this, hyung. It'll help you coming back to your sense."jungkoon said with a slight chuckle.

Jimin obediently finished the water and handed it to the beauty in front of him.

Jimin groaned falling backwards on the bed and closed his eyes.

He felt the bed digging and looked up to see his boyfriend lying on the bed so he quickly pulled him closer and hugged his waist while jungkook played with his hair softly.

"Baby." Jimin called which came out as a mumbled as his face was in the crock of the youngers neck.

Jungkook hummed as a response.

"Let's make babies." Jimin said starting to kiss the youngers neck.

"Shut up, hyung and sleep you'll have a headache tomorrow." Jungkook giggled.

And that's how jimin fell even more in love with his boyfriend.