INTRODUCTION

The universe is a crown of several bodies and dimensions.
In these dimensions there are different worlds and among them was the Demon world.
It was beautiful and magnificent just as it's kind but not everything seemed normal, especially because they were all demons. They all lived together with slightly diverse cultures as this world was also divided into different states and kingdoms.
Among them was the great kingdom of Omashu. It was one of the greatest kingdoms due to its vast resources.
It was ruled by a King Anos Togata and his, the Queen, Lady Kaguya Togata. They had four children of which three were boys and a single girl.
Rocklee was the eldest at the age of twenty three, Sota came in next, he was twenty one , Kaname came before the girl and he was nineteen and as for the onlrgirl and last born her name was Hinata and she was currently seventeen years old.
Of all her brothers she was most fond of Kaname they were almost inseparable well only when he was back from the Academy. Although she secretly admired Rocklee who was famous for his reserved character. And as for Sota they never really had any moment since he was literally a whore or let's be more decent, he was a play boy.

On an evening that happened just like every other evening, the royal family were having dinner at their private dinning room but Hinata who sat next to Kaname as usual nervously kept on poking her meal with her fork while she had her bottom lip clenched under her teeth. For a seventeen year old she looked more of fifteen. With her big blue eyes, lond blue hair that was accompanied by bangs that were over her forehead and a few framed the sides of her doll face.
She wasn't at all tall but neither was she short... okay maybe she did look a little short, for a seventeen year old that is. She has a slim but not thin figure.
Hinata's grew noticeably and her father was the first to notice, well that was because she had been staring at him the entire time.
"What is it Nata?" He was forced to ask.
Everyone called her Nata ... almost everyone but Rocklee called her name full.
Instantly, she quitted her lip-bitting and focused intently on her father who patiently awaited her response and the girl finally spoke.
"Father..." She picked her words slowly."I was thinking, if ...um... maybe it's time you let me go to the Academy". She added maybe too quickly...