# 𝐄𝐏 6 : 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 💋 .

Y/N sat in the black studio chair as her arms crossed, glaring at the Afro haired man, formally known as her boyfriend, elijah

He had the girl sitting with him in the studio, wanting her to watch his progress of rapping. but what annoyed the girl was the butt ass naked bitches trying to throw themselves at him.

The girls as bought from Elijah's formal friend, roscoe, but all them bitches are smoochies to Elijah. he told the girl to ignore them & js focus on him, which she tried to do.

A couple minutes later, edot came & sat next to the girl. He then pulled her to his lap, wrapping his hands around the girls torso and held his head on her shoulders, softly rocking them back & forth.

"what's wrong ma?" He mumbled into her shoulder as he began kissing on her neck. The girl replied with a simple 'nun'. he knew it was something wrong, but left the girl alone.

Y/N was focused on her phone for about 30 minutes as edot moved the girl over, walking to the couch, where everyone was settled in at. The loud sounds soon faded, Y/N not knowing everyone left.

She looked up to see on edot, rolling a blunt as the song he was currently working on, played lowly. 'Where'd everyone go?' she asked, confused on how everyone left but them.

'I told them to leave Ma, all I need is you rn.' edot spoke, leaned to his side to give the girl a peck on the lips, causing the girl to smile.

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 . 💋⭐️

☆☆☆
★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗅'𝗓 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗇𝖽 😞💋 THIS IS FOR MY BIRTHDAY BITCH ayosanaishutup ⭐️⭐️