↳ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

warnings: toxic society, jackie's throwing herself off of buildings (what else is new)please let me know what i missed!!

please let me know what i missed!!

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

" if you wanna be my lover,
   you gotta get with my friends
   make it last forever
   friendship never ends "

- Spice Girls, Wannabe

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jacqueline's walk back to Ophelia Hall had been just as uneventful as her fourteenth birthday. All excitement happening at the beginning of the party, but exhaustion coming in just a few moments when the adrenaline began to die down.

However, the one brother that didn't disappoint her and kept her company on her lonesome walk away from Bianca and her siren entourage--the Barclay girl, Divinia and Kent standing in a formation the Chipettes would--was her youngest brother, Dexter.

She didn't have any other biological siblings other than Jackson, but she considered her god family's kids, Frank, Arthur and Dexter, to be her brothers as they grew up alongside each other. It'd be weird if they didn't, considering they were each other's hand-me-downs. In all fairness, most of Jacqueline's comfortable sleepwear was Frank's worn-down shirts.

Dexter was 13 months old and had an abundance of hair on his head and seemed charmed by Jacqueline's goofy faces that she made over their FaceTime call. He often cried when no one was there to kiss his cheeks and take naps with him--like big sister, like baby brother--but all he seemed to do now with her attention solely on him was coo, laugh and babble about whatever went through his thoughtless eyes.

What can she say, she's a family favorite.

Her Auntie Z accidentally had butt dialed her--but Jacqueline knew it wasn't much of an accident--and apologized with a laugh before she had gasped when Dexter headbutted her at the sound of Jacqueline's voice and fled with the small device to a corner. Jacqueline could only egg the baby boy on as he clutched the phone to his chest as the Chinese woman chased after him whilst scolding him.