Afrodities

Petals covered the ground like spring snow, the pollen lifting off them as the dance to the ground from the great blossom trees. Sneezes from the odd people walking past my bench as the pollen made its way into their noses.  A woman strolls by. I watch intreagued at her beauty. Her hair was a wavy auburn, it sits perfectly on her shoulders glistening as the morning sun shon down upon her, the morning breeze created a natural blush on her soft cheeks and her cupid lips. Shes wearing a white knitted jumper, purposely pulled to one side to reveal her pail shoulder, her trousers a washed down denim clinging to each bit of her flawless body.
Unfair. It's unfair.
I walked towards her.
"Can I help you?" she spoak softly, her rose lips curving into a polite smile.
God even her voice was pretty.
"Hi, im Peitho. Are you new here?"  I spoak in the most patronizing way possible
"Yes I just moved here." she seemed overcome with a sudden sadness.
"Are you ok?" I didn't actually care.
"Yes.. Yes I'm fine" she looked like she was about to cry.
"Are you su-"
"Well it's just that.. It's just.. Where I came from everyone was beautiful."
What the fuck
"And when i moved here I was so shocked and anxious to see all these... People"
She gestures around the park.
Fuck this
"I understand how your feeling"
I don't.
She looks me up and down, a confused look forms across her perfect face.
"Really.. I don't mean to be rude but.."
Of course she doesnt
I must say I'm getting rather excited at this point.
She is going to regret everything.
" no no your not being rude.... May I just say, 
Your prettier than Afrodities"
"Thank y-" she was cut short by thunder.
She's here