Not like I have a choice..

I'll be changing my writing style, I don't think that it would be noticeable, but like I got lazy updating the story when the spaces didn't load, uh.. do you also prefer this type of writing space or the other one..?

Anyway, author-nim says bye.

________________________________

'No, wait wait, yes, I remembered that people were screaming.. when I was with her..' 

I was deep into thought, confused; I wasn't hallucinating.. I think.. was it bait created by the humanoid monster...?

"As you can see, one person only died on day three, and that is Y/N." Mr. Park says, cutting me from my train of thoughts.

"I'm surprised that she surpassed the majority, it feels insulting, honestly."

Everyone laughs at his comment, earning a slight scoff from me, Mr. Park is always like this; brings me down and makes me feel less confident, also a reason why I hate adults.

Well, except for Ms. Wendy, she seems nice.

"Well then."

The teacher switches the chart again; this time it shows the winners; of course Twice and the new boy.. group was there, it was expected.

"Since the buses are gone, we decided to stay here for the night. Now get into your previous groups, we will prepare the tents." Mr. Park says, making me pale, I could feel beads of sweat slowly forming on top of my forehead.

'Oh good lord..'

Ryujin looks at me, confused, but that confusion turned into a small smile.

"It's Twice, isn't it." Ryujin says, earning a small nod from me, I slowly stood up, making Ryujin stand up as well.

"Ryu! Are you done?" A voice asks interrupting a nonexistent conversation of mine, I looked behind Ryujin seeing a familiar female.

Lia was walking towards our direction, she was with Yeji, and the two whom I don't really know behind them.

'Ho ho~ nicknames already?'

"Sorry about that, Y/N." Ryujin looks at me, while having a nervous gaze; I nearly laughed at her poor apology.

"Go on, I'll try to.. hide from.. them." I said earning a small chuckle from her, she waved her hand goodbye and left me alone.

I looked up at the sky in its darkest form, the moon shined brightly down at the ground, shining its moonlight at the students.

I inhaled a deep breath of fresh air, feeling the cold air enter my lungs, peace was coming towards me, but that didn't last long as someone taps onto my shoulder.