If You Went to the Hospital

This was ALMOST a fucking mpreg chapter. It wasn't gonna be like serious or anything buuut...

Tobias
-He made Luther pick him up a little early so that he could see you and not raise any suspicion with his parents.
-He's SUUUPERR worried, just won't say it.
-Gives you a few dead weeds he found outside during recess.
-No matter how minor your condition is, he'll ask you if you're dying.
-Calls/Texts you whenever he can't visit.

Rudolph
-Visits daily.
-Brings you many little trinkets to entertain yourself with.
-His mom knows a few of the nurses, so you get slightly more pudding. (HOSPITAL PUDDING IS THE BEST OMGGGG)
-Draws on your wristband.
-Comforts you with funny stories from when he was in the hospital.

Carmelo
-He's happy to see you...until he sees RUDY and his WEIRD SIGNIFICANT OTHER!>:( (Don't worry, I think you're awesome :D)
-Bro makes you a whole Minecraft server just because he misses you.
-Impatient AF, he keeps asking when you'll get out so you can both make fun of random people.
-Still makes fun of random people with you.
- "Y'know, I had an uncle who went to the hospital...turns out he was too gay and died."

Emilio
-He was worried sick the day you were admitted into the hospital.
-Often stays past visiting hours just talking with you.
-ChriSTOPHErRRr lets you borrow his old work laptop so you can entertain yourself.
-He also goes and visits Francis and his partner, since they both got injured on the same day.
-Takes those cheesy pictures where there's someone holding their hospitalized s/o's hand.

Mattias
-He can't visit you!!!
-AAAAAA
-NO Y/N!!!
-WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM
-POOR MATTIAS

Francis
-It's cool because he's there too, and you share a room!!!
-You guys see Dwayne a lot since his mom's your nurse.
-You watch Shrek at least 5 times a day.
-You hold little drawing competitions on your medical documents.
-Carmelo and the gang come talk crap with you.