Overwhelmed - Maya Hawke (fluff)

This story was suggested by AmeliaNotFound22
(B/n - Bestfriend's name)
~Y/n's POV~
Hello! My name is Y/n and I have autism. Today is a very exciting day for me. I'm going to a Maya Hawke, aka my idol, concert with my best friend, b/n. We are already on our way to where the concert is at. Luckily it's in our town. With my autism, I've never been to a concert before. I don't do very well with loud noises and flashing lights, but I've worked up enough courage to try it. I'm going to try and enjoy myself and if I need a break then I will take one but my main goal is to have fun.

*After arriving to the concert*
We actually arrived earlier than a lot of other people so we could get good spots that won't overwhelm me out very much. The concert starts in about an hour so I decide to go to the bathroom so I don't have to do it during the concert. After that, we just wait in our spots until it starts. We are closer to the stage but in a spot where hopefully the lights won't flash towards us.

*Once the concert starts*
Maya walks onto the stage and starts singing. B/n and I start jumping up and down while cheering and singing along to her songs. I start to feel kind of shaky and dizzy. I fall down to the floor and the next thing I know is that Maya stops the concert to come and see if I'm okay. She picks me up and takes me to the nearest hospital in her limo.

*At the hospital*
"Are you okay?" Maya asks as I start to wake up. "Oh my god.. you're Maya Hawke! You're my idol!" I say, startled. "I'm glad to hear that. But are you okay?" She laughs. "Y-Yeah. Thank you for helping me.." I smile. "Of course," she smiles back. "I must've been getting overwhelmed or something.." I say. "Well I'm just glad your okay. Could I maybe get your number?" She asks. "Oh, sure," I nod. We exchange numbers and I add her as a contact right away, with "Maya ♥️" as the name.

"Wait.. where's B/n?" I ask. "In the waiting room. I could leave so you guys can talk if you want?" She offers. "That's fine, I'll talk to them later. Right now I need you to come closer," I say, and she does what I told her. I gently give her a kiss on the lips. "That was for stopping your concert just for me," I smile, internally screaming inside since I just kissed my idol. "That was the best thank you that I've ever gotten," she says, smiling. "Well then maybe I'll do it again.." I tease. Maya then pulls me into another kiss. "I'd like that. Just like I would like to take you out on a date," she says. "And I'd like that," I smile back.

A/n: I hope this is want you wanted when you suggested it to me, AmeliaNotFound22!