Chapter 11

No one's Pov:
   It was finally morning an hour before the daycare opens after a while of problems around the place. The whole gang was waking up ready for another day, as for Moon he was still snoring upstairs. Sun was up getting everything ready making sure everything was set in place for when the kids arrive. He has been needing some sort of distraction from everything that has been going on, and what better distraction than the children he loves and takes care of. As he was humming a tune, moon had finally woken up, heading downstairs to see if he could help in any way. "Good morning sunshine, do you need any help?" he asked standing behind him, sun turned around noticing him "Oh moon your awake, I'm almost done so no thanks." He soon left carrying a few supplies he has been using. "*Sigh* okay if you need anything I'll be right over here..." he told him but heard no response. Sun continued cleaning up the daycare knowing he was just half way done, but just didn't want to admit it to him. After a bit he took a break almost finishing he sat down on the floor, Moon noticed him and stood in front of him. "So do you need help or are you going to be stubborn and exhaust yourself out" he told him but sun just looked away. "Okay you can help... I just need that play structure over there and that's it" Sun said, Moon took off to finish the job before the kids arrive.

~small time skip~
Moon's Pov:
   I was done just in time before any of the kids arrive. We had less than 5 minutes, so I headed towards to sun "Finally done was that everything we needed?" he turned around a little shocked I was done so early. "Your already done it took me way longer to clear out the other one!" he said, I just smiled "Welp the kids should be here shortly." We both headed to the lobby, greeting all of the parents as they dropped off there kids. After a bit we all went through the slide, both me and sun helped everyone get out of the ball pit. All of a sudden one of the children started to cry, "Hey are you alright starlight? Did anything happen?" I asked her, she just hugged me tightly. "I j-just miss t-the both of y-you so much" she said stuttering a bit, after that the rest of the children tackled both me and Sunny to the floor hugging the both of us not wanting to let go. Some of them where crying and some had smiles on there face, "H-Hey children settle down it's okay now we're not going anywhere.." I told the kids trying my best to get them off of me, I looked to side seeing Sun crying too hugging the kids tightly. "I m-miss all *loud sniff* o-of you too!" he said trying his best to hug everyone at once. I think some of the kids in the hug was suffocating... "Hey Sunny, your hurting some of them" he looked down seeing one of the kids slightly turning red. "Oh no!" he let's all of the kids go letting them all breath. Soon everyone let go, wiping there tears off, "Alright everyone is fine nobody is hurt or anything?" I asked them making sure. All of the kids shook there head as a no, "Okay then everyone is fine" I said. One of the kids pocked my back looking a little sad "Hey Mr. Moon.. did you miss us too" they said looking down, sun turned around having one of the kids under him. "Of course I did, what silly question is that" all of the kids tackled me again in a hug, Sun sat there smiling slightly. "Please help me..." I said trying to reach for him, "Your on your own sorry" he said giggling a bit.

~after getting the kids settled~
Sun's Pov:
   After that we all started to play for a bit, I was trying to avoid moon most of the time making up excuses of why I didn't invite him to play tag with us. "Sorry kids, he is doing something right now let's not bother him" I told them they turned around seeing moon just walking around doing nothing. "He's not even doing anything come on let's go ask him!" a few of the kids said but i kept making up lies. "It looks like that but he is actually doing something supper important that looks exactly like nothing, b-but it's definitely something" some of the kids looked at me weird and went over to Moon. "W-wait don't!" It was to late they asked him to play and looks like he agreed. I ran from there leaving the kids to moon, I went inside of the ball pit not wanting to be seen. The kids looked confused and moon well he looked a bit sad for some reason, but soon they all started to play.