Accidently: One Direction

Chapter One: Introductions

The last day of the exhausting, horrible place people call school is over.

The only friend I have is my best friend who moved away, Jordan. Well at least the only friend I have that treats me like a human.

My other friends make fun of me because of the colour of choice I wear. Yeah, I wear black. But I'm not goth or anything.

During my rants, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lilly. I have blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm 18, and I'm moving to London with my BFF, Jordan. We don't know anything about London, so I guess we'll find out more about. Maybe we'll make some friends to show us around.

************************************************************************************

Jordan's POV:

Hey! I'm Jordan! I'm so excited to move to London, I can't wait any longer!

I have Brown hair and brown eyes, which I think are boring but Lilly loves them. I'm average height and weight, and I love the out doors and horses.

I spent most of my life in the shadows if my brother. Whether he was throwing a fit as a child or winning an award of some sort. Basically, besides Lilly, most of my friends were Tristan's too, so they would go do whatever, and i would follow them. But with Lilly, she lets me decide what we want to do, because she knows I don't let to choose a lot, and that I won't walk all over her. Like she's an ant and I'm a giant. Have you seen that movie?

I'm glad school's finally over. It seemed like centuries, just for high school. God, middle school was enough. They should change it, so high school didn't exist. I didn't like how Lilly's popular friends treated her, either.

"Jordan get your butt down here and pack!" shouted Lilly. Oh, right. I need to pack.

"Okay, Silly-Lilly!!"

I went to my room and started packing. Then, Lilly started helping me.

"We're leaving in three days, Lilly, I can't wait!" I said. "No really, I thought we were going tonight" She sassed.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh hush, child." I said, and Lilly raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you correctly? Jordan, I'm sorry. You have to go back to school, because my birthday is over six months ahead of yours." She said and I laughed.

"Well, your right. But I'm not going back to school, haha. Thanks for helping me pack, Lils. It's late, goodnight!" I said and skipped out of the room. Yes, skipped. Walking's too mainstream for me.

"Goodnight! It's only nine, though!" Lilly said from downstairs. I ignored her and giggled quietly, she knew I need my sleep, I'm not a vampire. If vampires were to exist, that is. But, twilight was cool.

*********************************************************

( A/N: Sorry for all the pov changes :)

Louis' POV:

After a long day, I finally went home. Eleanor and I 'broke up' last week. That was my last publicity stunt for a couple years now. She was really snobby. I just want to find someone who loves me for me, not for the fame. Oh, well.

"Louis! Can you come down here? Simon's on the phone!!" Liam said. "Okay!" I shouted. "Hello?"

"Hello boys, the XYZK2 radio station wants to give away two concert tickets and backstage passes, Is that okay with you lads?"Simon said "Yeah, Of course Simon." Liam said after looking at us for approval.

"What should we do now??" Niall whined, "I'm starving!"

"Well, we could could go to Nando's?" Zayn suggested, knowing Niall's answer.

"I'll be in the car!" He said quickly while throwing the keys at me and power walking to the door.

"Well, Nando's it is." Harry said, and we nodded and followed Niall.

**************************************************************************************

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first Chapter of Accidentally! My name's Lilly, and I hope you enjoy all of the other chapters!

Edited August 31st, 2013