Graduation ;)

Chapter 22

Louis didn't answer my text, so I hurried back to the arena. I entered the dressing room, and all the boys were glaring at me.

Louis bursted into the room.

"YOU LYING, CHEATING B!+CH!!

How Could you?" His voice cracked at the end.

"What did I do Louis?" I asked in a small voice.

"As if you don't know. Don't lie, Ruby sent me this picture." He said. The picture contained Jordin and I.

"Louis, that picture was over a year old. Jordin was my old boyfriend, Ruby bribed him to break up with me." I said quietly, I knew what was going to happen. I just broke.

"YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES, LOU!! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!! MY OLD FRIEND WAS HITTING ON ME, BUT I SAID THAT I HAD SOME ONE WHO I LOVED THAT I HAD TO TALK TO!!"I screamed. Then, I whispered, "Don't you get it? I love you. If there was going to be some one to cheat in this relationship, it would be you. You could have anyone in the world, and its obviously not me. If you loved me, you would trust me. Don't come to my graduation unless you're over your trust issues, and after it, I'm leaving. This time, I'm not playing the where's Lilly game, I'm telling you I'm leaving."

I stormed away, ignoring the calls of Zayn and Liam.

"F$ck you, Louis Tomlinson!!" I shouted.

I got in my car, and drove to my dorm.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

When I got in, my roommate, Madison asked what was wrong.

"My boyfriend has trust issues, we broke up." I said.

"Aww, I'm sorry, babe. Get Some sleep, you have a graduation to attend to tomorrow." She said.

I went into an uneasy sleep.

%%%%^^^^^^^^%%%%%%

Lilly's POV:

Lilly, wake up, it 11:00 and graduation starts at 12:30." Madison said.

I woke up, and started getting ready.

For my hair, I put my black hair Into a bun.

For clothes, I wore a white flowy dress, with white heels, and nerd glasses.

For make-up, I put on smokey eye-shadow, nude lipstick, pink blush, and mascara.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I put on my cap and gown, and sat in my seat.

I waited it my name to be called, and finally it did. I walked on stage, got my diploma, and shook her hand.

"Lilly Taylor has been a remarkable student. She has raced through tests, and was able to graduate in just 7 months. She will now give a speech.

I started,

"There comes a time when when you have to learn right and wrong. Right is always a good idea, when wrong is always tempting. Everyone here chose the right choice, by graduating today. There are some people who choose the wrong choise, and can't trust anyone.

Usually people leave. Every one who I trust always leave. It's sad, but you move on. And that's what you need to do. Move on. Don't miss school. Find a Job. Fall in love.

And finally, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

If you are here, Louis, I love you." I ended with a tear rolling down my cheek.

I heard loud cheering and clapping from an area in the back. It was the boys.

I ran off the stage and into Louis arms.

"You're here." I said. It was slightly muffled because I was crying into his shoulder.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Louis. I love you too."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N

Awww, This chappy made me cry happy and sad tears!! Love ya donuts!!