♡Lab Rat♡

Off to be gay, don't mind me (it's also been a while since i've written smut so bare with me)

Also- TW: smut ahead, its about to get hot and steamy

Word Count: 2583

________________

The night was cold in Eichenwalde, the midnight air burning your throat as it entered.

You were in an unfamiliar area, the streetlights barely illuminated the road as you walked. The noise of you walking filled the cool calm air.

Suddenly, you stopped, the noise of loud German yelling (Reinhardt) coming from behind you. Without thinking, you ran into the nearest alleyway whilst trying to escape.

As you reached what had seemed to be the end of the alley, small whispers were heard, but the sound of your racing heart made it hard to tell who it was. Catching your breath, you finally managed to get a chance to look around. It was hard to see, your eyes barely adjusted to the darkness.

Breaking the silence, a voice broke through.

"Well hello there.. how curious.." she spoke, her words slow and cautious.

Jolting back, a small laugh escaped her lips as you looked at her.

A small smirk was plastered on the tall woman's lips

"What an odd specimen.." she spoke, reaching her hand down and grabbing your chin, her long nails caressing your neck slightly. Your eyes locked with hers, unable to pinpoint an expression on her face.

"I-I.." You stuttered out, her hand slowly moving your head around, she took in every second of it. "Your facial structure is quite nice.."

She spoke quickly, her voice echoing.

All of the sudden, the door on the right building slammed open, a man that looked like the grim reaper opened the door. "Moira.. do your fucking job and stop playing with your toy."

Within seconds, the door shut and the woman who was supposedly Moira was gone.

--------------------------------

A few days had passed. The thought of the woman made your heart race, the dreams you had that night were.. not appropriate to say the least.

It was the way her hand caressed you, her nails barely touched your neck and yet you craved more. You craved the feeling of pleasure that the nails had brought. You wanted to know what it felt like to feel her hand not just around your neck, but around other places too..

It made each day harder than the last, the imprint she had made on you was insane. You wanted to see her, you needed to see her. Every waking moment you had to yourself you wanted to see her.

Knowing you wouldn't find her anytime soon, you spent each day trying to fill it with anything and everything to keep her off your mind. That time ended up being used to text an old friend who just so happened to be a scientist.

They lived in Oasis, and you hadn't seen them in years.

Realizing you didn't really have any actual friends in Eichenwalde, you missed the company of friends, so you made a plan.