.

"I was starting to get bored I'm glad you're back" Jimin said as he washed his hands and went to hug Jk.

"I love it when you cling on me like this get dressed let's go look for that puppy you want" Jungkook said all of the sudden he was really happy and wanted to make Jimin happy not thinking much about the puppy issue.

"That was sudden but thank you" Jimin said pecking Jungkook's lips before running to their room to change.

"Don't run on the stairs I don't want you to get injured" Jungkook said smiling at Jimin's cuteness. "I f*cken love him very much" he mumbled to himself going to the kitchen to see what Jimin was doing and the kitchen was a mess a whole f*cken mess!

"I'm done let's go" Jimin said coming downstairs looking all good.

"What happened to our kitchen oh my God Mimi" Jungkook said looking at all the mess not believing it.

"I'm sorry I was trying to bake something but it was a total mess I'll clean it later" Jimin said and Jungkook turned to look at him, he was mesmerized and flabbergasted by how good Jimin looked.

"Forget the kitchen you look so good oh my gosh" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's cheeks kissing his forehead and top of nose.

Jimin was wearing a tight leader trouser and a silky silver shirt looking like a whole meal.

"Thank you you're making me blush" Jimin said all  shy from how Jk was touching him and looking at him

"Thank you you're making me blush" Jimin said all shy from how Jk was touching him and looking at him.

"and you're making me want to devour you my love" Jungkook said Smooching his lips on Jimin's and they shared a passionate kiss which was not for long as it turned into a messy kiss with Jk touching Jimin's body all over also groping his ass while at it. "I want you" He wisphered in between the kiss causing Jimin to pull out.

"What about the puppy Kookie?" Jimin said he wasn't in the mood for seggs right now especially after Jungkook said they'll go look for a puppy.He just wanted to go find himself a cute puppy.

"It's actually late I don't think there are any puppy stores that open right now let's go tomorrow but for now I want you so bad" Jungkook said kissing Jimin again but Jimin stopped him.

"I know a puppy place that opens till 21:00 let's go there" Jimin said already walking out so Jungkook doesn't seduce him. Jungkook's eyes were already turning dark he was turned on and wanted Jimin so bad.

"Ugh puppy this puppy that" He looked at his visible bulge annoyed as he covered it with jacket and followed Jimin.

___________________________________________

They came back home after the puppy eye shopping Jimin chose one that he'll go get tomorrow he was so happy Jungkook is buying him a puppy so as soon as they got home Jungkook went to take a shower and Jimin decided to surprise him when he comes back to their bedroom.

Jimin wore a full body fishnet stockings. He looked sexy and he liked it.

He layed on the bed leg crossed waiting for Jungkook to come see him wondering what his reaction is gonna be,not knowing he was putting himself in trouble as Jungkook will punish someone for earlier

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body and water dropping from his hair. He gasped seeing how sexy Jimin looked that his c*ck twitched right away. He walked up to the bed and parted Jimin's legs getting in between them.

"You look so sexy Jimin what are you doing to me?" Jungkook said as he dived into Jimin's lips kissing him hungrily. While his hands were all over Jimin's body brushing it. Soon his hand traveled to Jimin's freed c*ck and he stroked it causing Jimin to let out soft moans.

"Ahh Kookie devour me now like you wanted to earlier" Jimin moaned asking to be devoured.

"Speaking about earlier you made me go around with a boner and you deserve a punishment for that" Jungkook said getting off Jimin going to the closet to get a black portable bag. He took out hand cuffs and a blind fold Jimin gulped as he obediently took both his own hands up his head and Jungkook cuffed them to the headboard. After cuffing Jm's hands to the headboard Jungkook blindfolded him.

"You look so pretty but you'll look prettier with this stuck in your ass" Jungkook lubed a vibrator and slowly pushed it into Jimin's hole without prepping him which was a but painful for Jimin but he endured it but not for long as Jungkook pressed the vibrator control to the highest level.

"Ahh Kookie that's too mmmm much please s-start low" Jimin moaned as the vibrator vibrated in his hole and he couldn't even touch himself.

"Mmmm Kookie please" Jimin moaned as the vibrator was mercilessly abusing his hole. "Kookie please kiss me please touch me I need you" Jimin moaned begging to be touched, he was not even seeing Jk as he was blindfolded and the latter was all quiet watching Jimin's sinful look as the vibrator abused his hole.

"So pretty Mimi" Jungkook said getting on top of the bed crawling towards Jimin hovering over him and connecting their lips together. They shared a passionate kiss Jimin wanting to touch Jungkook so bad but he couldn't.

"Please let me touch you Kookie" Jimin begged and Jungkook pulled away. "No baby this is your punishment" Jungkook said leaving Jimin there going downstairs to pour himself a glass of red wine then came back upstairs and sat on the couch that's in their room looking at Jimin being pleasured by the vibrator while he was sipping on his wine. His boner was getting harder and harder as he continued looking at Jimin's sinful look and his sweet moans echoing in the room.
.
.
To be continued in the next part later.

Please vote and comment.