[part 2; spent tears]

"what are your abilities any way I can sense a high yet dark magic power from you which is unnatural for fairies even half-breeds" he looked up at morgan who had a striking smirk on his face, he didn't know if he could trust this half fairy.

"I'm so glad you asked" he chuckled taking the last sip of his drink "I'm a necromancer" kings eyes widened in both fear and curiosity.

"A necromancer? Like..." "I can bring back the dead but only if I have a body" they took away the small glimmer of hope king had putting the helmet he now wore on his back on his head as it trying to hide.

"You had a person in mind didn't you?" He nodded and sighed again fiddling with his fingers almost braking them.

"I... I lost my best friend helbram recently because of me he's dead" Morgan lost his demented smile and put a hand on king's shoulder in an effort to help him. King moved the helmet to look through the holes seeing Morgan looked sincere and this.

"Do you have his body? I could try but... every time I bring something back it's more like a golem a servant to the one who brought him back" he explained more of king's hope getting crushed but his words, he had no body he insinuated him with the sunflower form of his spirt spear all he had was his helmet. This broken hope quickly turned to anger as he hit Morgan's hand of his shoulder and got up.

"I'm going to my room" he floated off Leaving the young necromancer with the drunken passed out sins to think. He knew someone who was more skill then him with this so he might have to pay his old friend a visit.

Up in his shared room king was desperately holding back tears the old memories and even new memories of helbram filled his mind making him finally brake. Tears weld in his eyes before spilling out on to and in to the fabric of his pillow and helmet.

"It hurts so much I miss him so much not even taking to Diane brings me joy anymore I-I could have helped him instead of killing him. I could have grabbed him and flew off and tried to release him from that stupid demons grip!" His voice cracked as his pillow became soaked with his salty tears. He was doing his best to stay quiet but it wasn't easy he wanted his friend his first companion and rival he couldn't replace him not with ban or the captain hell not even Diane could heal this broken heart.

"I'm sorry helbram I'm so s-" he quickly looked up to the knock on the door "c-come in?" Sure enough morgan opened the door with a smug smile.

"Come with me if you want your friend to live"