pAsSiOnAtE fOrNiFiCaTiOn 😀

Stolas collapsed onto the bed with Blitzø on top of him. Blitz slowly put one of his hands on his lovers cheek, slowly rubbing it while using his other hand to wrap around him. Stolas had already melted into the kiss pulling the imp closer to him by his waist and then slowly moved his hands up his lovers back.

They pulled away rorm each other looking into eachothers eyes.They just stared at each other in silence but Blitzø suddenly interrupted it"close your eyes and let daddy treat you well"

Stolas obeyed and closed his eyes letting Blitzø position him how ever he wanted to. His legs were spread wide, his tail laying flat on the bed, and his arms by his sides.Blitzø slowly took of his boyfriends robe and moved back down to his cloaca.He licked his fingers and slowly put 1 into his lovers cloaca slowly.

Stolas started to squirm and whipmered as he felt 2 more fingers enter inside of him.Blitzø slowly moved his fingers in and out of his lovers cunt making Stolas moan quietly.He started moving his fingers in and out of his lovers hole(I can't believe I just fucking said that 😀🥲)going faster every few seconds.

After awhile Stolas said"Mmh~Fuck I-i-m going to cum b-b-blitzy oh fuck~"
(It feels akward writing this 🥲) hearing this Blitz started moving his fingers in and out of Stolas as fast as he could. In almost an instant a white liquid started leaking out of his boyfriends hole, dripping into his hands.

He slowly licked it all up with a smirk(That's so fucking gross tbh) making Stolas' feathers puff up."Your suck a horny slut princey~, that's what I like about you~"Blitzø said while lifting up the prince's chin. Stolas smiled from getting praised which made Blitz smirk. "Aw you like getting complimented from daddy don't you~" Stolas nodded as Blitzø pulled him into a kiss.Blitzø pulled away"Will do one round got it princey?

Stolas was disappointed that he said one round only but he nodded yes.Blitzø lifted Stolas up by his waist bringing his member closer to his lovers wet hole(🥲) He slowly thrusted in and out of the avian and quietly moaning.Stolas started moaning to as Blitz thrusted faster.

After awhile Blitz was thrusting as fast and hard as he could and Stolas was just a mess.His head was flung back into the pillows, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, his feathers puffed out making some of them flutter around the room, and he was moaning like a sex deprived whore.

A few seconds later Blitz came inside Stolas without warning and the avian's back arched pressing down onto his lovers cock even more as he squeeled.

*AfterCare*:

Blitzø was now giving Stolas a bath since his legs hurt(😏)and he wanted him to feel better.After giving him the bath he carried the avian to the bed and massaged his legs and back. Stolas was enjoying the moment as he had never experienced something like this before.

He was glad that Blitzø was a lot more loving then his "wife" Stella."You ok pretty bird?"Stolas snapped out of his thoughts as Blitzø stopped massaging his and was now laying in front of him."Yes Darling I'm fine, just thinking"

Blitzø smiled.He loved Stolas to death and he was glad that he was finally with him.He pulled Stolas closer to him hugging him and rubbing his face in his chest feathers.Stolas hugged the imp back and caressed his horns making Blitzø pur softly.

A few minutes later Blitzø had fallen asleep while Stolas was still awake.He was reading a book and then he noticed Blitzø purring in his sleep.Hes so cute The Avian thought putting his book down. He kissed Blitzø on the forehead before hugging him and proceeding to fall asleep with him.

I wanted to add a wholesome ending so I hope y'all enjoyed it <33