Chapter 2

The other two members of the team, Saphire and Aspin, wait at camp for Amber and Quinn to come back. "Stop pacing and twiddling your thumbs Saphire. Just sit and relax. Everything will be fine."
"I know it will, but you know I can't just SIT still."
"Yes, yes I know, but----"
"Shhhh!" Aspin cuts her off. "Do you hear that? It's them! They're back!" She continues. In the distance, there are two motors humming through the woods. Aspin stands up and starts to hover above the ground in excited anticipation of her teammates arrival. Amber and Quinn burst through the trees on their electro jets. "We got it!" Yelled Quinn, fist pumping the air with the plans in his hand. Everyone gathered around Quinn to look at the plans. Amber started to walk away when Saphire broke free from the crowd (of three people...hehehe) and smirked at Aspin. "Why you so sad?" Taunted Saphire. "Did Quinn do all the work tonight? I bet you didn't even shot a single flame from those hands of yours." Saphire laughs as Quinn and Aspin turn around. "Look. Just because I can't use my power like you can, doesn't mean you can pick on me." Amber says. She storms off into her tent, with the intent of leaving early the next morning. She was going to retrieve her locket at any cost.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys.
I know this is a short chapter, but I have many more coming! 😜 please leave comments so I can improve my writing!
Tell your friends about my book!!!!