The raid

7:38 am, Manhattan, NY

It was a 2 bedroom apartment in New York, in not the best neighborhood but it was home, when alexs alarm went off. Does it count as an alarm if its Alistair banging two pans together? Alex didn't know but he counted it as one.
"Rise and shine Alex, you have work in an hour i have breakfast on the table and we have a stream to do after your shift." Alistair yelled over the pans clashing together. In reaction to all of this Alex let out a groan "Jesus fuck please for the love of gods put the pans down." he groaned out, earning a grin from Alistair as he put the pans down. "yknow you're lucky to have such a good friend whos up at all hours of the day to wake you up." Alistair said as Alex sat up, flipping Alistair off "how about go fuck yourself" he let out another groggy groan. rubbing his eyes before looking down at his fingers, left over eyeliner smeared on them due to him rubbing his eyes. "c'mon up up i have a 5 star breakfast on the table" Alistair said before walking out of Alexs room. Alex slowly slid out of bed, throwing on a baggy sweater and some pajama pants. He made his way out of the bedroom slowly before his eyes landed on their table, the five star breakfast was actually left over Chinese food from 2 nights ago "ah yes, the breakfast of champions"
Alex said in a very dull tone. His roommate tossed him a fork as they grabbed one of the to go boxes and started eating away at the shrimp. Alex had caught the fork before grabbing a box of noodles and starting to eat away. "what's the plans for stream?" he asked his roommate in which they responded "probably just bedwars, your brothers streaming with Wilbur Soot tonight so i doubt most of our viewers will be on our stream." Alistair said with a mouth full of shrimp. Alex let out a groan before finishing his to go box and leaving back to his room. After a few minutes of looking through the cleanest clothes he had on the floor he picked up a black baggy knitted sweater and some matching black baggy jeans with white stitching. Putting those on and quickly messing with his fluffy red hair, his hair at its longest reached mid neck. Next he slid on his black platform converse, Grabbing his phone and exiting his room. He had about 30 minutes to make it to the bookstore, he should make it if he left right about now. "Bye Alistair!" he called out before slamming their front door and making his way down the stairs to the outside.

8:54 am, Manhattan, NY
roughly 28 minutes later he arrived in the bookstore, unlocking the door, turning on the lights and starting to open up. Once his phone alarm went off at 9 am, he flipped the open sign on the door and settled behind the register, opening up the latest book on his to read list, The Ballad of Achilles. That's how most days went, reading until a customer walked in, that is also how today went until about 10:34 am, when a customer walked in. He helped them get their book, checked them out and continued to read. More customers came in and out all day until his coworker got their, Sky, Alex never really talked to them outside of work and didn't plan on it.

4:03 pm Manhattan, NY
Alex was finally free from that bookstore, don't get him wrong he loved it but he was nervous for the stream tonight, not being able to quite pin point why. It riddled him his whole walk home.

4:36 pm, Manhattan, NY
Alex walked in the door with a huff "remind me never to trust men again" he said to Alistair who was on their sofa watching some streams on his laptop "Alex hun I regret to inform you, you are a man." Alistair said looking back at Alex "please don't remind me of that sorrow fact." he said setting his new book on the kitchen counter before walking over to Alistair "you ready for the stream?" he asked them, who Alistair in response nodded. "yeah my pc is set up and I set yours up for you" he said as Alex nodded "then lets go emo lookin ass" he chuckled and Alistair hit his arm softly "yeah yeah" was their response.

5:00 pm Manhattan, NY
"hey chat what's up?" Alex said as he started to welcome chat, he had roughly 1k viewers on average, his guess was today was going to be down in the hundreds. He and Alistair streamed in different rooms, both being semi soundproof. Within a few minutes him and Alistair were both in the bedwars lobby "chat Alistair is on my shit list this stream" he said earning a "WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!" from Alistair who was screaming into his headset " you promised me a 5 star breakfast and it was 2 day old Chinese food." Alex said blankly before peeking over at chat, he was used to seeing comments about his brother, it happened quite often, he got used to them after awhile

user1:sneegs way funnier, I'm only watching you till he streams.
user2: why do u enjoy copying ur brother XD

those were the two that stuck out to Alex, "user1 if u prefer my brother why don't you just go fuck off till he streams huh?" Alistair chuckled in response before getting the notification
SneegSnag is now live with WilburSoot
great
Alex watched as his view count dropped to around 105, he was grateful that he even got that, in fact he was grateful for all of his viewers I mean they did help pay bills.

6:30 pm (11:30 pm GMT) Brighton, UK
Wilbur was going through as to who to raid when Sneeg said something "if you're struggling to find someone, you do know my brothers live right?" Wilbur hadn't thought of this, or really remembered Sneeg having a brother for that fact. Sneeg sent him Alex's user in discord chat before Wilbur clicked on Alex's account, choosing to raid him, sticking by for the stream when he did so.

6:32 pm Manhattan, NY
Alex saw as a bunch of raid emotes rolled into chat, his eyes widening a bit when he saw who raided him "oh! thank you Wilbur for the raid-" he said before being cut off by Alistair "Wilbur fucking soot raided you?!?" they exclaimed which Alex nodded to, he had face cam on today so the chat could see him "yeah apparently, hey Wilbur's chat, me and Alistair are just being cracked at bedwars, yes chat I'm better than Sneeg who do you think taught him how to play bedwars" he snickered as he saw chat fly by. He looked at one of his monitors, holy fuck viewer count was at 364,000+ "I am going to kill my brother" he muttered before looking over at his discord messages to see one from Sneeg

SneegSnag: I sent Wilbur ur disc accept his request u menace

As if on que he saw a friend request from the man himself, which Alex did accept before getting back to stream.
about 20 minutes later Alex had gotten a dono "I bet I could beat you at bedwars" it was a 50 dollar dono "you'd be dead wrong Mr. Soot" Alex said with a grin before receiving another dono from him, it read. "guess we'll just have to find out sometime soon won't we" Alex shook his head as he read this "what are you a fan Mr. Soot? its on" After he challenged Wilbur, well more Wilbur challenged him, he looked down at chat, which was freaking out over the possibility of this happening.

7:30 pm Manhattan, NY
Alex had finally ended stream before making his way over to Alistair's room who was one step ahead of him, meeting him at the door, causing Alex to run into his friend with a small chuckle
"Wilbur fucking soot raided you, and donod you. do you realize how big this is??"
Alistair was kind of a DSMP fan, Alex was into it as well don't get him wrong, but not as much as Alistair "he added me on discord too" Alex said as if it was nothing "you're shitting my dick." Alistair said, shocked. "Did you also miss the part where he challenged me at bedwars? He's like obsessed with me" Alex joked before shaking his head "im headed to my room, I'm exhausted after streaming for over 200,000 people. Make sure to make yourself some dinner" he said before making his way into his room.
Once in his room, he sat down on his bed before pulling up Instagram, searching up 'WilburSoot' giving him a follow and scrolling through his photos, its not like this was stalking him, Alex just thought, he looked nice. okay maybe it was- OH FUCK, just like that, Alex had liked a picture of Wilbur from about 2 months ago. Hopefully Wilbur wouldn't notice