chapter 1: the finding out

I really do hope you like this book

3rd person pov

Keith,nico and Bianca were all playing outside when Ms. Di angelo said we had to go inside and get ready for our trip to America. She had taken keith in as her one because his mom left him as a baby and his foster parents didn't really like him.

He was 1 year younger then Bianca but 1 year older then nico.

He felt like part of the family. It was nice. Once in America all their memories got jumbled up and none of them remember what happened next. That was until they get their memory's wiped.

From what they remember their parents died and they were left with a trust fund for school and such.

They always were allow to bring keith. The lawyer said keith had to stay which was strange how they said it but ok.

Then they were token to the Lotus hotel and casino.

Their wondered how long they were in there. If felt like months. But it couldn't have been more that a month. At least that would be unassailable right?

Then a few days before they left them saw this weird teen with his friends. After they left they were taken to Westover hall.

That was a weird boarding school to say the least. But I think she should let keith share his perspective now.

Keith's pov

At Westover hall

Westover hall was um interesting to say the least.
Especially the principal who seemed to have a problem with just me.

I don't like this school or this principal.

There was this school dance coming up and everyone was forced to go. It was also kinda boring to say the least but then this one kid who was ummm named umm g-grover? I think.  Always so he came over and started talking to me and nico.

After that everything got crazy lkke first grover ran off and came back with three kids. Two of whom I saw at thr casino. 2 girls,1 boy.

Then after that the principal took me,Bianca, nico and the boy outside but the other 2 girls and grover followed us outside  too.

The fight with the principal of Westover hall was interesting to say the least. And when Apollo, the Apollo from mythomagic. He's so cool like he's the sun god and he can heal like anyone. Anyways getting off topic. Apollo arrived in this I don't know what it was because I passed out.

When I woke up I was at what grover said was camp half-blood at least I think because he wasn't there anymore.

It was weird to say the least but when nico came in to what I guessed was the infirmary, nico said that percy, grover went to go rescue that other girl a few days ago.

Time skip to when percy,annabeth,grover get back

Nico ran up to percy asking where Bianca was. I walked up to them wondering why percy and nico got quite. Just as I was about to ask what happened nico turned to me saying percy was a lier. I was confused. Then he turned back to percy yelling lier and things like that.

Then it hit me. I understood why nico was yelling.

Nico then did something unexpected, he opened a hole in the ground and dragged me inside with him and we ran. I don't know what we ran for but we ran. That was until we meet this ghost named minos.

He was demanding to say the least. Nico kept trying to summon Bianca back but I had a feeling that we shouldn't.

Sorry for a short chapter