001 || sports festival

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦?"

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦?"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Anna has noticed her brother getting more and more stressed lately. He's been going to school with bed hair and circles under his eyes. Of course, not many people notice this aside from her. Norman is a good actor, after all. And his disheveled appearance isn't very noticeable because of his naturally good looks.

But he's her brother, and she knows him best.

She also knows the cause of his stress after all: the upcoming sports festival.

This would be Norman's last term as president, so he's been wanting to end it with a bang. Starting with the sports festival. While she doesn't appreciate she'll have shoes too big to fill for when she becomes president next year, she admires how her brother puts so much care and effort in everything he does.

And what better way to show her appreciation than to solve his problem? And thus, operation: get Norman bitches was put in motion.

"Welcome to today's student council meeting," Norman said as he took the cap off of his whiteboard marker. "Anna, please take the minutes of this meeting."

Making his way to the whiteboard, he started writing the agenda of the meeting. "Today's agenda regards the sports festival, we need to come up with sporting events and of course, plan everything else. But the finer details can come later, we need to put our focus on sporting events. Any suggestions?"

Anna smirked, it was her time to move.

She innocently raises her hand to be acknowledged. "Yes, Anna?"

"I think it's fair to say none of us here are well-acquainted with sports. Because well, for a lack of a better word, most of us here are nerds."

"Your point?"

"We need to employ the help of someone who actually knows about sports," a smile then formed on her pink lips. "A certain star athlete named Emma, perhaps?"

"That's a great idea," Gilda seconded, knowing Emma personally. "Emma would be of great help to us, she's very passionate and has a great work ethic."

Good. Gilda supported her, just like she anticipated.

With the support of the vice president, the rest of the officers started to agree one by one. Norman looked at his sister and flashed a look of 'wtf are you doing???', while Anna just gave him an innocent 'I don't know what you're talking about' smile.

Defeated, Norman couldn't help but agree as well.

He knew his sister was planning something involving his long-term crush, but he didn't know what. And he wasn't prepared to find out.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Great work today, everyone!," Emma said as she waved goodbye to her teammates. She was the captain of her team, and with the sports festival coming up, she had a lot on her plate.

She made her way to a tree, which had the familiar figure of Ray under it, his nose buried in a book. "Hey," she greeted, sitting down on the grass next to him. He was reading Hamlet by Shakespeare, and he didn't notice Emma was even there.

She suddenly had an idea. Taking her cold water bottle, she pressed it on his face, causing him to jump in surprise. "Hey! That's cold!"

"Pfft," Emma tried not to laugh as Ray blushed in both fury and embarrassment. "Serves you right for ignoring me."

"Why are you even here? Thought you'd be busy."

"I am," she corrected, her green eyes glistening under the setting sun. "But unlike you – who's not even busy – I take time to hang out with my best friend."

She tries to hug him while Ray stoically tries to push her away from him. They go at this for a while, before two figures approach them. One was familiar to Emma, with green hair and circle glasses. "Gilda!," she exclaimed, immediately going in for a hug. "And er, um...you're the student council president right?"

That was when Emma and Norman's eyes met. Emma found it hard to look away from his magnetic blue eyes, and Norman thought her orange hair complemented the setting sun perfectly. Their little moment was interrupted with Gilda clearing her throat..

"Norman and I are here on official student council business," she informed her friend. "Do you mind talking with us for a while, Emma?"

Meanwhile, Ray snuck out to check out a certain blonde with braids in her hair spying on them ever since they got there...

END