lore : rhythm zero

tw : horror ?

tw : horror ?
...

VOLUCER SIDEREUS 「 winged of the stars . 」
nil satis nisi optimum

once, the divine rained stars from the sky, and burnt away the depraved fools of the old world
to all children of the winged, this is the edict of the gods.
they will always be watching.

1. respect the elders, listen carefully to their words. they will not lie, the gods forbid it so.
2. it is normal for the children to cry or laugh outside the temple when there is no one around. ignore them, and do not act upset nor annoyed.
3. the main temple is protected by the divinity, the animals there are kept by the will of the gods, and they cannot leave.
4. the lion is the sacred symbol of the mother goddess. a lion is around 1.2 metres tall at the shoulders. it has golden eyes, tawny fur and a immense mane. a lion's fur is golden and black. it is not white, nor is it taller than 3 metres. there is only one lion in the main temple. it is not white.
5. do not stay alone under the tree in the middle of the temple.
6. the eyes of the gods cannot speak, and do not attempt speak with them either. they can be identified with a royal blue blindfold over their eyes. there is no such thing as a blindfold of another colour. those are not people.
7. there are no serpents in the vicinity of any temples. it is better to think that they do not exist.
8. the children of the winged are tall and strong like lions. they have the deep eyes of a hawk, and fiery hair of a lion's mane.
9. humans have two eyes arranged horizontally, on each side of the nose. pupils are rounded and the children of the winged tend to have dark eyes the colour of the earth. the rest are not human.
10. humans do not have white hair. humans do not resemble snakes. pupils cannot be thin and slit. they may bleed red, but they are not human.
11. remember that you are a human being, not an animal.
12. there is only one lion. refer to article 4 for their appearance; should the lion start to morph, trust your own survival instincts. there are carvings on the wall, look at them and remind yourself that is how a lion should look like.
13. you cannot leave. do not leave. those that have left and came back are not humans.
13. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans do not have white hair. humans are not animals.
13. the gods cannot lie.

493 words

493 words.