→ 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ←

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟭𝟮/𝟭/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 - 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝟭/𝟭𝟳/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

BREAKFAST WAS UNCOMFORTABLE quiet, Bruce glared at Robin, today he would convince Robin to tell Finney everything, he was going to get Robin to do what he should, tell Finney and not lie to him as Bruce knew that was wrong, you see had it been anyone else he would have killed them, but Vance needed Robin, and Bruce wasn't that much of an asshole.

Vance and Finney sat in the living room, and Bruce and Robin stood outside so that the two boys in the living room wouldn't hear their conversation.

Calmly Bruce stated just what he wanted Robin to do, "I want you to tell Finn everything you and your little boyfriend have been doing, you can't keep laying to him. It's not fair to him." Robin scoffed, "I don't have to tell him shit." Bruce stared, his fists clenched as he resisted the urge to punch Robin, Bruce said, "God, do I have to say it? Robin, I'm in love with him and he's in love with you but you don't feel the same for him and you need to tell him that so that I can have a chance." Robin was silent.

Robin turned to walk back into the house but Bruce had other plans, he pulled Robin back and tossed him onto the grass of his backyard, and then he got on top of the other and started to swing.

Quickly, blood-soaked Bruce's hands and shirt, as Robin almost begged for Bruce to stop, though, Bruce could hear anything that Robin said or Vance and Finney when they came out, Bruce was in another world as Robin came close to passing out, the ringing in his ears became so loud as he was pulled off Robin.

Vance dealt with Robin, and Finney dealt with Bruce, keeping both of them away from each other.

"Why'd you do that?" Finney asked as he looked through Bruce's shirts, Bruce couldn't stand to look Finney in the eye, he felt so guilty for getting into a fight with Robin like that, but he had to, he couldn't hold it in anymore, "He's dating Vance, Finney, you'll only a friend to him, I'm so sorry..." Finney looked back at Bruce in shock.

Finney froze, tears welling up in his eyes as he held a shirt in his hands.

He felt so stupid, it was clear that Robin only thought he was a friend and had gotten with Vance as he was someone he loved.

Finney cried, "How could I not see that?" Bruce frowned and wrapped his arms around Finney, who just buried his face in Bruce's chest as salty tears ran down his cheeks out of pity he felt for himself.

Bruce once again enjoyed the closeness, he held Finney in his arms as he cried to him, "How could I have been such a fool?" Bruce shushed him, lighting kissing the top of Finney's head with a sad smile.

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

Bruce put Finney to bed and walked down to his living room, Vance and Robin still there, Robin still looked horrid, but Bruce couldn't feel anything, no guilt, pity, sadness, remorse, no nothing, he just felt empty.

"So?" Vance asked looking at the two, Bruce looked at Vance confused, "So? What? There's nothing to say." Robin scoffed, "You could say sorry you fucking dick." Bruce looked at Robin, "I did want I had to do. You know that Robin don't you?" Robin looked away from the baseball player and at the blank TV screen.

Bruce didn't understand why Robin had gotten so emotional over this stupid little fight, perhaps it was because of the fact that he had lost a fight.

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

Bruce headed back to his room, looking at Finney resting in his bed, the shirt he planned to give Bruce tightly clutched in his hands, Bruce smiled, slowly taking the shirt from Finney's hands and getting into bed next to Finney, who feeling Bruce get into bed, tightly wrapped his arms around Bruce's sides, Bruce smiled wider, holding Finney close by his hips.

There was something about this that just felt right.

Something just felt right, and Bruce wanted to stay here forever and make Finney love him forever, but he couldn't ever find the right words to say, perhaps it was out of fear of ruining what they had, or maybe it was nervousness eating him inside out.

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

Finney woke up before Bruce, a soft smile on his face as he looked at Bruce's peaceful face and then he buried his face in Bruce's chest once again, laying there, listening to Bruce's heartbeat with a small smile, enjoying something like this with a friend like Bruce, come to think of it, looking back, the only reason he really like Robin was because he was strong, and there wasn't anything more honestly, but there were more reasons as to why he liked Bruce.

Bruce was more caring and passionate even, Bruce was almost perfect as a romantic partner.

But, he hadn't thought about that until now, which was by far a strange thought to him.

Finney heard Bruce hum, he was walking up now, Finney took his face out of Bruce's chest and looked up at the other, resting his chin on Bruce's chest, Bruce looked down at him and smiled, "Good morning Finn." Finney felt his heart flutter suddenly, he spoke softly, trying not to trip over his words suddenly, "Morning Bruce..." Bruce smiled.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Finney's forehead with a grin seeing the other flushed state, he couldn't help but feel aculeated at that, had Finney realized he would be better for him compared to Robin?

Oh god, he hoped so.

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

The two boys spent time at home peacefully enjoying their time together.

Maybe the two had realized they were both falling in love with each other and wanted to be close together at all times, but that was something no one could prove.

But they didn't really ever know.

͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘 𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 - 𝟭𝟬𝟱𝟵

𝗔/𝗡 - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵.