Part 1(meeting)

POV: -TARA SHARMA

I saw as the last costumer leave the café, going home to their loved ones. I sighed. I miss them. I miss my parents. well, let me introduce myself. I am Tara Sharma. from India. Tara means star, when I was born, my dad Shubham Vinod Sharma saw a shooting star falling from the sky. papa was looking at that star, when he heard my cry for the very first time behind the close door. that's how my parents named me Tara means star. 

I jerked away from my thoughts, when I feel something weighted on my shoulder. I looked up to my left. It's none other than my best friend Anna. She is the only friend I have, and I trust her with my life. But she can be scary sometimes. So, you better stay on her good list or otherwise you will see. Her one hand is on my left shoulder, and the look she's giving me is 'I know what are you thinking ' look. She knows me very well. "what" I asked her.  she shook her head. " It's, 10PM. I think you should head home" she said. I glance at the wall clock. she is right because the place where I live is not a safe place for girl or anybody for that. "I will close the café for you. lamebrain" she said using my pet's name.  yeah, she calls me lamebrain. I send a glare at her way. "Stop calling me that you duffer" still glaring at her. "Aww is my baby cat mad at me. come here baby" she said as she pets my head. 

DAMM HER! and damm her giraffe like height. she is freaking 5'6. lucky girl. I am only 4'10. I exactly look like my mother, even our height is same.  I only reach her shoulder, and she takes full advantage of that. I slightly pulled her hair just to annoy her. she always gets angry when someone mess with her hair, well that someone was always me. felling proud of myself and run for my dear life before she can catch me.  as I changed my cloths and walked out of the cafe back door, I noticed how creepy look outside. no one is in sight   anna's house is closed from here just one block away, so she is the one who always close the cafe.  its twenty-five-minute walk from cafe to my home. I can't run cause I have an asthma problem. but still, I try to walk fast want to go home. 

23 minute later.

as I was walking, I saw a group of drunk man. I stop walking afraid to make any moments and bring their unwanted attention to me. they are probably drunk but still they had beer bottle in their hand. don't know why people drink when they can't handle. Decide to ignore any future trouble I cross the lane and start walking in the darkness to hide myself from their sight.

I released the breadth the minute I was out of their sight. that breadth I didn't even know I was holding. " ooo.... that was easy. don't know why actress can't use their fudging brain." 'I didn't know you have brain.'  here comes my subconscious. she says in shock. sarcasm was dripping from her tone. 'Thought you died!.' came my reply, in fake excitement. 'I am not that lucky' WHAT! 'What do you mean! stupid I am you and you are me' I complete my sentence and at that same moment I heard a screeching of tire. my instance reaction is to bend slightly and cover my ear with hands. I was so engrose on myself that. I didn't notice the bike that was coming my way.

after a moment or two, I removed hands from ear and look down to see if any of my body part is missing. I heard a groaning sound from behind but decide to ignore it for now. ' Stupid! you are not feeling any pain. so, you are not the one who is hurt but that human who is riding that bike ' my subconscious said. 'ohm' and that was when I realized that groaning was that human who is injured. I quickly walk towards him, sitting next to him and placed my hands on his shoulder. "I am sorry are you okay" he didn't answer but stilled on one place. its dark so I can't see his face accept his black leather jacket.  I opened my mobile torch to see properly. he look up at me and my torch is directly at his fac. 

DAMMM! he is beautiful...... 

his red lips, sharp jawline. I am sure he can cut apple easily with that jaw, and his eyes. grey with little golden flecks. because of the flashlight they are shinning. I love his eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, so this is the first chapter. I don't know how it is, but if you find any grammar mistake please do tell me.

THANK YOU FOR READING  

PLEASE VOTE