BITCH !!

It's most likely evening. All four of us are here at  my apartment enjoying our time with Karaoke a d mukbang challenges. Hyun Joong definitely planned something.  He looked really tensed each time he sees Jisoo.

He asked us a private moment to go inside except Jisoo. Of course surprise for her.... lol....

JISOO'S POV :

Joong asked Jimin and Chelsea to leave. This is strange. " Sit on the couch" he requested dusting off. I sat down. He tied a blindfold to my eyes and asked me to stay patient. I chuckled nervously.

HYUN JOONG'S POV :

I started to play my song strumming guitar ( Think of this song Dandelions by Ruth. B). " Uh!uh!! Don't open" I said tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

The voice started to say from tape..

..." Jisoo, I promise to stay with you like that fine grains of sand staying with deep blue ocean. I shall stay like melody to your song and like shell to a pearl. Always protecting you. Even if my was broken, my every broken piece will still love you twice as you love me. Here I shall confess you that I LIKE YOU and I WILL LOVE YOU no matter how many come between us. I really hope you'll like me and love me back "...

The voice muted . I opened her blindfold. She stood up and looked up. I slipped from there and stood behind her back. For a moment she was confused not to see me.

As soon as she turned back, I grabbed her waist and pulled her against my chest and other hand settled on her head and kissed her head.

" The voice you heard may come from tape. But those are straight from, my heart " I said her pulling her even more close. My heart raced like a stallion and my hands were shivering.

She hugged me back. This moment detached my legs from the land and reaching the ninth cloud. I gasped and smiled hugging her back.  She caressed my cheek with that tiny thumb of her and fixing her gaze in my eyes. I could see a whole damn galaxy in her eyes shimmering.

She planted a kiss on my cheek and let out a small chuckle. " is that a yes? " I asked her.  She nodded smiling.

* end of POV *

Me and Jimin were peeking through the gaps of the door. This Hoe bait literally made his move without telling me. WOW.

We broke out amd cheered for them "KISS" " KISS" " KISS" with utmost enthusiasm. Their faces were flushed red. Jisoo pulled him into her kiss. Joong was starstruck. His eyes wee wide open.

He cupped her face and deepened the kiss and later broke it. We cheered in joy for them.

Thirty minutes passed and Jimin was still on phone with someone constantly smirking. " Who was confused the phone?" I asked him turning my body towards him sitting in the couch.

" Ah,it's my friend" he said flipping his black hair. " I'm thinking of bleaching my hair. Like I want blonde hair. How would it be if I do it tonight?" He asked settling himself  next to me nibbling my ears with his sexy husky voice. Though he left Busan long ago but his accent stayed with him. Too sexy to handle.

" Change quickly, we're going for a hunt " he said biting my ear gently. I got up myself from the couch pushing him and hiding my red painted face.

I quickly slipped into a black tank top and black sweatpants. " Is this ok?" I asked him spinning around showing my outfit. " Don't dress in black Chealsea.  Yu make me horny in black" he said with naughty smirk titling his head .

He was in grey hoodie and torn jean. Simple yet this Jim bitch rocked. We got into the car and started to move in the directions showed by the navigator.