Chapter 3: World of Kuroinu part 3

Origa's throne Room)

Pleasurable Moans filled the throne room. As Origa Discordia gave out a pleasurable moan as she felt the Real Naruto plow into her pussy harder and faster. Inside her Pussy was two cocks inside it stirring up her insides. Another clone was underneath Origa while the real Naruto was on top of her plowing deep into her with the same as his clone.

 Another clone was underneath Origa while the real Naruto was on top of her plowing deep into her with the same as his clone

Chloe was being banged by two clones too. As she too moaned in pleasure. She was sucking one cock while her pussy was being fucked and stretched by the Size of Naruto's Cock.

"Feeling Good Origa-Chan?" Naruto asks with a feral grin looking at the pleasure filled expression on her face.

"Yesss! Yesss! Alpha-sama! Fuck me! Fuck your dark queen!" She moaned looking into the eyes of her alpha who smiled on lust. Origa's pussy was being stretched way due to both cocks inside her pussy and both of them were impaling her womb as she screamed in pleasure of the immense thrusting Naruto and his clone was doing to her.

Kaguya Otsutsuki was being plowed from behind by Naruto's clone thrusting deep into her ruined pussy hard and rough as he grabbed her "Rabbit Ears" holding them as he thrusted deep into his wife.

"AAHHH YESSS! YES FUCK ME! FUCK ME NARUTO-KUN!" Moaned Kaguya with lust having a broken lust filled expression as his clone smacked her big ass making her yelp.

Naruto kept grinning looking from Origa's lust filled expression to Chloe's's and Kaguya's as he continued to fuck his new wives.

Now with Volt dead. He has to go out and kill Volt's Allies who are traitors to the princess knights. Then the said princess knights are his for the taking especially the one named Celestine. He wants her. After this the world of Kuroinu is his. Then he'll move to the Taimanin Asagi/Yukikaze World by getting some back up from his family from his dimension.

Origa wrapped her arms around her new lover as Naruto kisses her with both their tongues colliding with one another.

Chloe felt her mind go blank with Naruto's clone thrusting so intense inside her as she sucked off one clone infront of her. She loved this feeling. She loved sex with her alpha. Both her and her Queen now belong to their shared Husband and Sister Wife.

"Naruto-sama! I'm cumming!" Moaned Origa as Naruto grunted as well.

"Good. Because I will too!" Naruto replied as he and his clone shot both their loads of cum inside Origa who felt her womb and ovaries getting raped by multiple sperm cells.

Naruto's clones also came in Chloe's mouth and Pussy as the dark elf half breed moaned feeling herself now impregnated.

Kaguya gave out a pleasurable howl feeling Naruto's hot cum inside her womb.

Naruto and his clones all pulled out of their wives as Naruto watched the three lay there with their stomachs growing and expanding a bit.

4 minutes later.